=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 129478 times)

is that a love aura I see there
heck yes it is

If i can get a guild invite for when i do play that'd be great, user is "Titaniumoid"
invited

Ninja Decoy u have one day left to pay up ur auction for the room
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 08:57:59 AM by Donnies Catch »

you've never experienced radiant fire crystals, havent you?

dreams and nightmares on elite will net 25-40 radiants per run unless they nerfed it recently

I finally got my account up and running again. Username is "Kewldude," (idk made it when I was 10 or something) and I'm currently checking to see what items I even have. I'm absolutely clueless atm.

dreams and nightmares on elite will net 25-40 radiants per run unless they nerfed it recently
never made it that far cause all my friends who I intend to do the ranked missions with left before we ever got close to there.

so i've just been stuck on the gauntlet or whatever for a year now waiting for some of my friends to catch up

never made it that far cause all my friends who I intend to do the ranked missions with left before we ever got close to there.

so i've just been stuck on the gauntlet or whatever for a year now waiting for some of my friends to catch up
man the gauntlet was brutal hell
if i get any sparks of life soon i'm gonna be the team piggybackriderdudewhatever

Need people for Vanaduke

what is the value of an imperial tricorne?

^ jun sold his tricorne for 90k cr so don't worry about that, also we did vanaduke until vana was at half health then we both died, however we found that griding the levels for vana are good for getting cash

my quest to become Literally God is nearly complete

houlong do you think it'll take ??/

my quest for getting vog cub armor, some good shield and the iron slug only gets harder when i can't be assed to play sk

my quest to get every item available in spiral knights is
probably like 5% complete
CRI

my quest to get every item available in spiral knights is
probably like 5% complete
CRI
good luck with the event items

anyone know why the heart/first bar of my hp are gray?
also 2 pieces of gear 5*,  the end is in sight

I'm pretty sure that is just like a second bar of hp to prevent the first from going across the entire screen