[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310899 times)

i think all the 900s turn fans off completely at below 60c
let em run long and hard and see what they can get up to. the fans should pop on lol
I think I wasn't giving it enough time to update that I wanted the fans on 100%. They're running now, thanks anyways. :)

Two things on that note, this GTX 970 cools down really fast, apparently without the fans on at all. And the second thing is, what overclocking software do you guys recommend? I have the ASUS and MSI one right now, didn't know if there was a superior third party application.

i use precision JUST for fans and temp watching.

and right now the msi one for overclocking. but thats only because im using an msi mobo right now, i have no preference lol

hey bisjac about the deal thing how much you looking for?

my computer idles at 1.1 gb of ram what can i do to combat this

idk if this is a good place for headphone repair, but where can I get a replacement cable for my current headphones
the right driver is kill, and I think its the cable that's loving with it.

If someone could help me out here that would be lovely:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2329049/fps-lower-usual.html

Also, for some reason it seems that my R9 280X does not seem more powerful than my radeon 7770. I dont get it

idk if this is a good place for headphone repair, but where can I get a replacement cable for my current headphones
the right driver is kill, and I think its the cable that's loving with it.
how can anyone answer this without knowing what kind of headphones you have

so my computer is currently extremely slow, and i'd like to de-clutter it and everything. anyone got any recommendations on how to do that?

Note: this computer is the family desktop so there are some limitations on what I am able to do. We have Norton and there is no getting rid of that (dad said so).

Things I've done already: Run Windows Disk Cleanup
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:43:39 PM by Planr »

so my computer is currently extremely slow, and i'd like to de-clutter it and everything. anyone got any recommendations on how to do that?
disk defrag
ccleaner
windirstat
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:47:40 PM by ZombieDude »

ccleaner
windirstat
what do these mean? im already running disk defragmentation right now.

what do these mean? im already running disk defragmentation right now.
added links

added links
oh, i forgot to mention, whenever i try to right-click to delete files in folders, windows explorer crashes.

CCleaner is good but I use advanced system care. Because it's also on android and I use it for phone as well

how bad is it of a thing when the main hard drive is 4% fragmented?