[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310577 times)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Xm64ZL

Ok so this is my current build besides storage.

How do you guys think this would do on gta v at 768p resolution?

Well, its not out on PC yet so we don't even know if it will be optimized correctly for PC, and also it depends on other graphical settings besides resolution.

Looking to get a motherboard that can support Intel cpus as I'm looking a new cpu. Any suggestions?
so do you want a motherboard or a cpu?

so do you want a motherboard or a cpu?
Doesnt matter, I found one that Im happy with, but ive changed my mind on getting one. Would cost too much for me right now.

I wanted both, but a motherboard to hold an intel CPU. The one I currently have only supports AMD and I dont know anything about motherboards, so I wanted to make sure I didnt get an AMD only one again

Doesnt matter, I found one that Im happy with, but ive changed my mind on getting one. Would cost too much for me right now.

I wanted both, but a motherboard to hold an intel CPU. The one I currently have only supports AMD and I dont know anything about motherboards, so I wanted to make sure I didnt get an AMD only one again

Do you already have a CPU in mind? Intel isn't a set socket, there are multiple types.

Do you already have a CPU in mind? Intel isn't a set socket, there are multiple types.
Yeah, I dont know stuff about computer parts.
I was thinking of this one though

Since Im not getting a new CPU, would this GTX 760 be a worthwhile upgrade from an R9 280X?

Yeah, I dont know stuff about computer parts.
I was thinking of this one though

Since Im not getting a new CPU, would this GTX 760 be a worthwhile upgrade from an R9 280X?

r9 280x is better than gtx 760

r9 280x is better than gtx 760
It's basically the nVidia equivalent of the r9 280x but for half the price.

uggghhhh I can't buy off newegg ughhhhhhhh

It wouldn't let me order through my account. It kept saying the server was down. For some reason I could order as a guest though.

Insurance is giving us $600 for a new PC after the lightning strike. I'd like something that can suit my games. It also needs to fit a gtx 760.

suggestions?

gtx 760.
it seems like everyone's going for the 760 nowadays

Do you already have the GTX 760?

Yes.

Oh so you already have the 760? Okay so you won't have to cheap out on the processor.