[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310660 times)

My case just came today, and my PSU and Keyboard will be here shortly. God I can't wait to buy the rest.

My case smells soooooo good
my new case came today to. But it's a Christmas present, and I don't think I was supposed to see the FedEx guy delivering it.

Oops. .-.

my new case came today to. But it's a Christmas present, and I don't think I was supposed to see the FedEx guy delivering it.

Oops. .-.
Had all my stuff delivered to my parents' house so they can wrap it up and hold onto it until I come home from college for Christmas. Even though I know what all I am getting computer part wise I am still overly excited to open it all up.

Oops. .-.

When I built mine, I used the xmas budget my mom gave me and bought all my stuff within that budget that was major sized at Microcenter aka my Define R4 case and all she did was give me the cash and then we wrapped it for under the tree.

Yeah

I was 99% sure i was going to get it, but that little nervousness where you aren't quite sure is still fun.

Just tried out Far Cry 4 on pretty high settings with my gpu monitor on in the background. Hit 70C at the max, mostly stayed around 58-64. When I get a liquid cooler one day, I'll be happy as stuff, lol.

Also, that game ain't half bad.

Edit: On another note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJreUX3TCk
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 05:44:28 PM by Oasis »

Is this a good motherboard?

I've been going on and off between motherboards, I just need a good one between $100-$200.

Finally fixed my issue with my PC shutting down whenever I put it into Sleep mode, turns out all it needed was a quick reset of the BIOS.

got a new hard drive in my computer today

big plans for it.

I assume both of you are using SSDs. You still have whatever guide you used to set them up, if any?

I assume both of you are using SSDs. You still have whatever guide you used to set them up, if any?

What do you mean?

install windows on SSD, copy stuff I want to keep over, format old hard-drive.
done

I really need to clean up my SSD

I never name my drives anything interesting.

Also my oblivion disk basically lives in the cd drive, I never use the cd drive for anything else.