[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1309835 times)

PGP uses RSA as far as I'm aware.
PGP can use a few different systems, but if you use anything other than RSA ur basicly a nerd baby
they're a perfect pair
-3-

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:38:44 AM by espio100 »

Maybe I should get that to replace my Radeon 6870. I've kinda been in need of something more modern.

Maybe I should get that to replace my Radeon 6870. I've kinda been in need of something more modern.
Id go for atleast a 480 or 1060.
You can barely play FullHD on that card as far as ive read.

Wanted to share my latest additions to my case which was the power cables you see there with acoustic dampening around the case (not really visible obvs).  I got this case near late August along with the cooler and 1070 because I had a full tower before, but my room is pretty damn small in my apartment so I wanted something a little more modest but still capable of ATX.  All fans are PWM and the CPU never reaches higher than 40C.

I'm thinking of getting RGB LED strip lights and put them underneath the mobo, and have them wired up to an Arduino or something to control the lights for different modes just as a project.  But I'm too busy to actually do it til winter probably.

good lord that waterblock is loving insane.

in other news, if you guys remember all these issues I've been having since June, involving my computer just crashing games constantly, all that good stuff, just being forgeted in general.

Well, 4 months later, I decided to buy a new power supply from EVGA and swap it out in place of the Corsair one I had.

it was the loving power supply.

everything works literally fine now.

4 months, not using this thing, because of it's issues.

it was the power supply all along.

forget you, Corsair. but hey atleast you make good keyboards

iirc a power supply should be the first thing you check when trouble-shooting a computer

Oh well glad to know you got it fixed

I have an HP Pavilon that I really want to take apart and replace the battery, RAM, CPU, and the graphics card. whats the best

I have an HP Pavilon that I really want to take apart and replace the battery, RAM, CPU, and the graphics card. whats the best
Is it a laptop or an "all in one" computer?

If it's a normal desktop computer, then go with a GPU since it should be one of the easier things to replace that would actually improve the performance

If it's a laptop, then lol good luck

whats the best
A 24 core i7 with 32Gb of ddr4. A 1600W titanium full modular psu with a stuffton of samsumg ssd's and just fill up every pci-e slot with gtx titans

Seriously tough whats the cpu socket? Motherboard model? Atleast the model name??

r7 360, r9 380, r9 390 all support freesync but my r7 370 does not

i cry

can someone recommend me a cool midi atx case?

Bump because I got a Surface Book for my bday two days ago and it's really forgetin awesome.  Like holy stuff with Apple's latest Macbook "Pro" they might as well just give up, the Surface line already wins.  The Book even moreso, especially if you're rich enough for the newer higher powered one with more battery and a 965M.