Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310764 times)

I have just gotten my CPU.
Only 4 more parts to go.

Ok so I decided to find out if alyx was actually posting in this topic as much as a thought he was

Stats for pages 403-413

PersonPostsPercent
Trey85.33%
Nal128.0%
Titanium Man1610.66%
Jazz1711.33%
Alyx5033.33%
Other4731.33%
"Other" consisting of Bisjac, leetzero, port, blockzillahead, port, and etc.

Alyx, you need to stop posting so much. There's a reason why we all think you're annoying, and that's because statistically we're right. If you're trying to act smart, only post where you're actually sure you're right and you can contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way. Jazz works in a loving computer store and for every single post he has, you've already posted three

Contrary to what you may believe, I don't hate you. I just want you to stop being so ubiquitously dumb

Ok so I decided to find out if alyx was actually posting in this topic as much as a thought he was

Stats for pages 403-413

PersonPostsPercent
Trey85.33%
Nal128.0%
Titanium Man1610.66%
Jazz1711.33%
Alyx5033.33%
Other4731.33%

Alyx, you need to stop posting so much. There's a reason why we all think you're annoying, and that's because statistically we're right. If you're trying to act smart, only post where you're actually sure you're right and you can contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way. Jazz works in a loving computer store and for every single post he has, you've already posted three

Contrary to what you may believe, I don't hate you. I just want you to stop being so ubiquitously dumb
Fair enough.
I'll return when I get my PC parts and have questions/finish.

Stats for pages 403-413

PersonPostsPercent
Trey85.33%
Nal128.0%
Titanium Man1610.66%
Jazz1711.33%
Alyx5033.33%
Other4731.33%

Damn I've lost my edge :(
Well, does anybody need a laptop that will perform good for your buck?

Damn I've lost my edge :(
Well, does anybody need a laptop that will perform good for your buck?
yes
depends how much?

Guys, can any prebuild computers (excluding Alienware) run Blockland with max shaders?

Guys, can any prebuild computers (excluding Alienware) run Blockland with max shaders?
yes

why don't you wanna go with custom built? i mean i guess you could go with prebuilt, but 500 dollars of those 2000 are going down the drain

why don't you wanna go with custom built? i mean i guess you could go with prebuilt, but 500 dollars of those 2000 are going down the drain
Alright. I might have a try at building a custom one then.

Mini-ITX BitFenix Prodigy GTX Titan SFF Build catches my eye.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:23:30 PM by BlockoBlocko »

if you want, i can make a careful step-by-step list of instructions which you can refer to while you are building

i am now coming up with a list of parts for your system build
the bitfenix build is a tad bit outdated
ok so a few questions before i start devising a build

are you planning to overclock?
is sound an issue? are you ok with a bit of a louder system?
what operating system do you want with the build, windows 7 or 8? windows 7 is the original that everybody loves, but windows 8 is cheaper, looks better and is way faster.
im guessing you already have a good monitor, but if you don't, tell me and ill include a good one in the build

and very importantly - what case do you want? that mini-itx bitfenix or something else?
here is a list of best rated cases on newegg, you might try browsing that -
http://www.newegg.com/Computer-Cases/SubCategory/ID-7?Order=RATING
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:35:18 PM by Titanium Man »

Mini-ITX BitFenix Prodigy GTX Titan SFF Build catches my eye.
what budget do you have?

is it that hard to go back a page
He didn't post one last page. if he wants something for 2k, I'll get him something
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:38:34 PM by Nal »