Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286404 times)

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab164/jneidlow/2013-09-18185114_zps5a3b4d21.jpg
How is it looking so far? I installed the PSU so I could have that done for when I get the other parts which show up tomorrow.

where is the mobo?
the psu is the last part i even put into a comp when assembling lol
due to all the cords not being in the way when setting other stuff up

where is the mobo?
the psu is the last part i even put into a comp when assembling lol
due to all the cords not being in the way when setting other stuff up
I'm getting my MoBo and HDD today, its on its way as I type this.
I asked if I should put the PSU in or not until I got my other parts but didn't get a answer by anyone except one person who said I should. (the guy built his own PC)

page 420 has arrived
i am the king

if you are just building it slowly and need a place to keep the thing. it dosnt matter if you have it in there i guess.
but i promise you are going to want it out as soon as other parts need to be placed lol

if you are just building it slowly and need a place to keep the thing. it dosnt matter if you have it in there i guess.
but i promise you are going to want it out as soon as other parts need to be placed lol
Ah, I see.
Yea when I go to place other stuff in I'll probably remove it.

Note: I know it's page 420 but please, don't put a bong in your PC thinking it will make the display go funny.

Note: I know it's page 420 but please, don't put a bong in your PC thinking it will make the display go funny.

why? Lol
you dont need to take it out

if you read. its because the cords are annoying as forget to work around, as with any pc, they are on top of everything.

i didnt claim it couldnt be done

Alright, the PC has been done for a while and I was wondering, what are some good gadgets and such I can get?

go go gadget spring boots

Alright, the PC has been done for a while and I was wondering, what are some good gadgets and such I can get?
a usb bong

whats the performance

whats the performance
Well, I ran blockland with 150k bricks with little to no lag, maxed everything and with a temp of 70F

Heres the specs