Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1311076 times)

gee a simple search is too hard

Again, no need to be an starfish.  I was just going on my past knowledge, sorry for not being all knowing.

steam locomotives are the fastest vehicles on earth. im just going from my past knowledge

Good job comparing it to something totally irrelevant.

Why is it that just because I made a simple mistake you have to blow up and try to make me feel handicapped?  There are less starfish-ish ways to correct people.  You just can't bring yourself to a more respectful level.  All you had to do was say "actually the prices are blah blah blah" instead of belittling me like that.

if you get workes up over a simple "what the forget are you smoking" (which really is the same thing "what were you thinking?", not insulting at all) you pretty much deserve it
seriously that is as insulting as calling someone "silly"
but sorry princess, I hurt your delicate feelings

"What the forget are you smoking" and "what were you thinking" are completely different.  I might've just misunderstood your post and took you for someone with a condescending, starfish attitude, so I do apologize for that, but you can't automatically expect everyone else I'm the internet to react the way you do.

ok. ill make airplane noises next time, too, just to not hurt your feelings! *whoosh*

It doesn't matter if he's an starfish. He's still right, and you're still wrong. His attitude doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't post if you don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. I mean seriously, who tells someone what they can sell a component used if you didn't even bother to check eBay. I'm pretty sure a brand new 670 sells for $400+ dollars, and they're now overpriced and obsolete compared to the 760 and 770

"What the forget are you smoking" and "what were you thinking" are completely different.  I might've just misunderstood your post and took you for someone with a condescending, starfish attitude, so I do apologize for that, but you can't automatically expect everyone else I'm the internet to react the way you do.
Jesus Christ drop it, princess.

anyways, glass, what are you going to get instead of that 670?

anyways, glass, what are you going to get instead of that 670?
If I can sell this thing for like $200 $150 at lowest I would like to buy a new EVGA  GeForce GTX 770 4GB FTW 4GB Dual w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card.

Or maybe even get the EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit GDDR5.

But I will most likely only get the GTX 770. Mostly because i'm getting paid $620 for a ton of parts i'm selling to a friend and I might use the money for a Corsair H100i.

670 to 770 isnt really worth it. youll get around 5 to 15% increase. I think it would make more sense to get the 780. but your choice

Alright, I got ahold of support and am able to replace my PSU because it came with a 3 year warranty, is there anyway I can make a makeshift filter to avoid this from happening again?

cover your computer with a blanket? stop using outdated technology to heat your home?

Low and behold, I have ordered the GTX 770.

It will be here Friday. Did I make a good choice by switching to Nvidia? I am upgrading from an HD 5770 to a GTX 770.
Good choice.