Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286307 times)

Hey guys I just want a parts compatibility check on this build, mainly worried about the motherboard and case mounting points as well as compatibility with the GPU, CPU, and RAM. If anyone knows much about building a Mini-ITX build I'd love to discuss. It's for college if anyone is wondering why choose a Mini-ITX.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1fqhw

Mini Itx is as you can assume, mini. So for college the only good thing would be it is easy to move around.
The parts seem to work together. I have the exact same card as you are getting and it will work flawlessly. Best of luck.

lol
if both the case and mobo are mini-itx what's the problem????

and also instead of spending so much money on overclocked ram (there is literally maybe 1 or 2 FPS boost in games from overclocked ram, not worth it IMO), you should get a better CPU
don't get the one you have one because its an APU, which is like a GPU and CPU combo in one
and you already have a 7770
get like a fx 4300 or if you have some extra $$$ an i5 4670k would be perfect, but you need a different mobo for that

and do you really need a monitor?

the fruit of about 6 hour's work

and do you really need a monitor?
hurr durr relly funny jok

lol
if both the case and mobo are mini-itx what's the problem????

and also instead of spending so much money on overclocked ram (there is literally maybe 1 or 2 FPS boost in games from overclocked ram, not worth it IMO), you should get a better CPU
don't get the one you have one because its an APU, which is like a GPU and CPU combo in one
and you already have a 7770
get like a fx 4300 or if you have some extra $$$ an i5 4670k would be perfect, but you need a different mobo for that
Don't bother getting a haswell CPU, if you've got extra cash go for an i7-3770k and if you don't, an i5-3570k

Why does the most expensive build in the OP only use an i5?
Why does the other 2000$ build only use a 600 series when 700 series is in the title?

Why does the most expensive build in the OP only use an i5?
Why does the other 2000$ build only use a 600 series when 700 series is in the title?
the builds were made like a year or 2 ago when the 700 series didn't exist
nobody cares to update them

Can the NVIDIA 760 run ArmA II OA on Ultra settings?

Can the NVIDIA 760 run ArmA II OA on Ultra settings?
doubt it.
maybe like high settings, but i ultra seems a bit too much for the 760 to handle

doubt it.
maybe like high settings, but i ultra seems a bit too much for the 760 to handle
Holy hell, that must be some game.

doubt it.

Even my 7850 can run it on ultra, get real.

Even my 7850 can run it on ultra, get real.
I'll take this as a yes.