[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1307959 times)

holy stuff monday

i made a post on hardwareswap and now on sunday im meeting up with a guy at my local mcdonalds so i can buy a gtx 670 from him for 20 dollars, and he says it works and everything

holy loving stuff god is real

holy stuff monday

i made a post on hardwareswap and now on sunday im meeting up with a guy at my local mcdonalds so i can buy a gtx 670 from him for 20 dollars, and he says it works and everything

he gon rape you

my friend bought an ipad out of the back of a guy's truck spontaneously in a mcdonald's parking lot so you should be fine

holy stuff monday

I always have a brother near by if stuff hits and you need bounce or fight.

lol, i also bought a gpu at mickyds parking lot

I would never go xeon for a normal computer.  
i, too, dislike saving money
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:47:14 PM by communistsquared »

I AM NOW THE loving OWNER OF A $10 GIGABYTE WINDFORCE OC GTX 670 AND ITS loving AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS CARD SO MUCH HOLY forget

(the asus is my old card)

me and fire vine just picked up this bad boy at a pc store for 20$

also purchased a graphics card, an xp pro copy, and a box copy of w98

So I was going to move to my sisters room where I have more space and I was thinking between either getting triple monitors, good ass speakers and etc... or upgrading my pc to some balls to the walls stuff. I technically have enough money for both but im saving up so I decided to do only one with a max budget of 600-700-ish.

Turns out im going to inherit 15K from my great grandmother and was like. yeah forget it lets do both.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HMND29

rate
Im not sure about the ram tho. I couldnt find white HyperX fury's and I dont like the aesthetic of the white corsairs.

Also recommend a great air coolers since I currently have a Cryorig C7 but I heard it cools p poorly.

if you're going for a white motive, imo the corsair dominator sticks look kinda ok, and some of them have white leds
g.skill tridents are also made with a white/brushed metal finish
there are creamyish white ballistix sports sticks
also there are atleast ddr3 sticks of hyperx in white, but i couldnt find any ddr4, in stock atleast

for cooling, you cant go wrong with heatsink, just get a bigger one than that c7 sff if youre going to overclock, you can put any white fan on one to make it fit if you care enough
or if you care too much, theres an aio with an all white motive, radiator, pump and fans. deepcool gamer storm captain 240ex, didnt find anything too damning about it

I currently have the white hyperx ddr3. Gud stuff.
Ill take a look at the options you listed, thanks

i found a brand new cd for windows xp at a local thrift store recently. tho it was an oem version and the code was missing