24 (15.9%)
run while you still can
27 (17.9%)
where is my sock :(
30 (19.9%)
SOCKS
70 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Speedy Sock 2.6  (Read 14670 times)

That sounds cool. It would have to be different than the super sock though, since the sock is a time limited item.
Static Socks. Do it. NOW.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 11:22:35 AM by AtlasBlue »

I HAVE AN IDEA
So, get this: As you run with the socks on, you gain charge.. After building up charge, you start to emit sparks. When you right click at full charge, it speeds you up by 50% and injures enemies all around you. The two downsides are if you jump while gaining charge, you lose 10% of charge, and charging takes about 2 minutes. :nes:
Oh my gosh, yes.

why does this have some hate? this looks good!

model is eugh
should just make your feet white
Wheres your effort of socks? Bonus second quote!
I tested this add-on by giving it to one of my many mutual acquaintances, he appreciated it's usefulness:

Would download again.
That guy is good at football. Once agian, Russman looses out on the luck of the draw. a bonus quote.
I HAVE AN IDEA
So, get this: As you run with the socks on, you gain charge.. After building up charge, you start to emit sparks. When you right click at full charge, it speeds you up by 50% and injures enemies all around you. The two downsides are if you jump while gaining charge, you lose 10% of charge, and charging takes about 2 minutes. :nes:
Yes. Like a jet turbine. And also your enemys would of be burned with the socks awesomeness.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:44:17 PM by robloxrolled123 »

Why is this crashing for me?

excuse me for douple post but.

why is everything jumbled? Either you screwed it up or for some reason it saved wrong. I downloaded it again and it's still like this

excuse me for douple post but.

why is everything jumbled? Either you screwed it up or for some reason it saved wrong. I downloaded it again and it's still like this

its just the way the author coded it
no big deal really unless youre ocd about it

That guy is REALY good at football.

Why do you always say obvious things about GIF's?

Why do you always say obvious things about GIF's?
Why do you always say obvious things about blocklander's?

Why do you give me the urge to hit you with a brick with every post you make?

Why do you have 'roblox' and 'rolled' in your name?

its just the way the author coded it
no big deal really unless youre ocd about it
No, it's not.
Stop using the gay default windows editor.

No, it's not.
Stop using the gay default windows editor.

I use notepad too D:

Double Post but I had too say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5umNiqKz0
replaced s]gross[/s] epic socks model with the standard foot, disabled the image change on the player entirely, and raised the particle effect's lifetime because it looks cool, and i figure if you're going to be really fast one fallback should be that everyone can see where you are going
the square particles are just a server mod of mine that replaces the cloud effect with the blank image, disregard it
(i don't know why my framerate got so low ;-;)

download if anyone wants it:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bzld4otlz3ul687/Item_Sock.zip

I hate you so much right now.