Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40855 times)

You're a adult? Never knew.
Whoa.
It's like you got Bolster's comment.
Copied it.
And posted it yourself.

This is the first of the many polls I've seen where Ephi is actually winning.

From what i have seen he is favoring certain users and this isn't acceptable at all.

I think we should have a second poll of whether or not Stocking should be made admin to replace Ephialtes.

I think we should have a second poll of whether or not Stocking should be made admin to replace Ephialtes.
we already know the results

we already know the results

100% in favor of the Blockland golden age.

Stocking issues in the new age of steampunk forums. Entire thing is run by heat made from the love of all the gays in the post real life pictures of yourself thread.

He didn't side with anyone, wtf are you talking about?

His evident silence in the first thread should be taken into consideration.

God, why did I post this topic. What the forget was I thinking...

You're pathetic.

Just about every post I've made in the RTB topic has been deleted. As well as seeing Kalphiter's posts vanish into thin air.

Good riddance.

On a serious note. It makes just as much sense that Ephialtes deletes irrelevant posts in his thread just like Badspot deletes irrelevant posts in, for example, the bug thread.

"ooo but Lub is the thread owner"  Cut the stuff, Lub is RTB just as much as Ephialtes. It's irrelevant to separate them.

RTB is dedicated for the people. RTB hosting service is dedicated for the people. RTB is a dedicated service for the people and it is not strange that people that is dedicated to stuff on the thread are dedicatedly removed. Simple as pie, gents.

Who cares, he's in that position for a reason. I'd probably do the same things Ephi does if I were in his position. If you're going to post like an idiot, constantly, then it's going to get deleted.

The theory is brilliant.

A personal grudge, in the least.

Who cares, he's in that position for a reason. I'd probably do the same things Ephi does if I were in his position.

Ignoring whether or not what Ephi does is right or wrong, that is the worst reasoning I have ever seen with regards to debates on abuse of power.

You are insane lol.

I don't get it why you people think petitions are usefull. This aint a democracy yo.

holy stuff i feel terrible for ephialtes.

why the hell do you people think we have a say in this? he's not going to lose his moderator status: quit making these foolish petitions. it's not going to work.

he was deleting kalphiter's posts because he was continuously spamming the same message: maybe after it got deleted at first you might have a little hint WHY it was deleted and not spam the same message all over again.

once again: we-

The community has spoken and will not be silenced.

what? are you being serious right now?

actually, we WILL be silenced. it also won't be that long until that happens.

seriously, forget it already. ephialtes is not going to have his moderator status revoked. his job isn't to be nice to everyone, it's to moderate the forum in which he does fine. as long as he does his job right he's not going to lose his moderator status for god's sake.

also, i don't see how this isn't obvious to you people. kalphiter goes into that thread regularly PURELY to start stuff: what the hell did you expect them to do? tickle his balls?

i feel terrible for him because not only does he have to do that job, he has to put up with all your unnecessary "defending kalphiter" stuff.

anyways the poll is going great, not that it matters anyways.

I don't believe Ephialtes should lose moderator, and he simply won't because of RTB and its place in the community.

But you are effing blind if you think he doesn't take advantage of it for personal gain.