Isar Tower has been stolen

Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9281 times)

I'm messing the point of how the build is bad, but the thing is why the forget would anyone buy bricks from a lego game online.  Lmao.  I remember thinking about doing it but I thought about it.

Its because it would take too long to accurately recreate, and he wanted to use my power generator, and role play in the build like in the machinima I did (I imagine).

I myself would never pay for a build... well, the day is yet to come where I'd want to. But if you really want it, its just like any other form of digital media really.

Its because it would take too long to accurately recreate, and he wanted to use my power generator, and role play in the build like in the machinima I did (I imagine).

I myself would never pay for a build... well, the day is yet to come where I'd want to. But if you really want it, its just like any other form of digital media really.

jesus loving christ, your ego is so loving huge.

jesus loving christ, your ego is so loving huge.
Hue.

Stop pretending that your motivation is anything more than attention seeking. Back to the anti-Icygamma lobby with you!

Just so nobody mis-understands, the above post is a troll account "Dicey". Please do not confuse my messages with it, I'm pretty sure its Boltsters or one of his cronies since nobody else is mad enough to waste money on a key for such purpose.

Just so nobody mis-understands, the above post is a troll account "Dicey". Please do not confuse my messages with it, I'm pretty sure its Boltsters or one of his cronies since nobody else is mad enough to waste money on a key for such purpose.
i love how you portray me as the head honcho of everyone who doesn't like you lol

i love how you portray me as the head honcho of everyone who doesn't like you lol

No, I portray you as the only one who would bother with such a stunt.

I don't think anyone who is objective in this would be surprised to find it was you either. Either way, you know who it is if its not you. Its pretty clear.

nah you think i'm the top bloke lol

you called that dotdot guy my henchman before, and now you're saying i have cronies! moving up in the world

itt Boltster is now a supervillain complete with minions

I don't think anyone who is objective in this would be surprised to find it was you either. Either way, you know who it is if its not you. Its pretty clear.

you're acting as if boltster is the only one who hates you, lol.

Hello,

Ninja4176 was particularly interested in obtaining an original, untainted copy of the save for his own use and had been asking me for the save file.

He originally wanted to trade me one of Eksi's builds but I had no interest, so instead he traded me a copy of Half Life in return for the save. Technically he did purchase it as he used his money to obtain the save, but officially, it was a trade. The value was $5 in a Steam sale.

As I warned him, the save is then entirely his responsibility and once he hosts it (which he immediately did, giving a copy of Eksi to host on his dedicated) it is effectively in the public domain.

Nobody has been given the official save for free. Apart from Ninja and those who have recently obtained it through him, everyone that believes they have a save will almost certainly own a copy that is both dated and severely broken.

Ultimately if Ninja wants to maintain usage of the build in an "exclusive" sense, than he should not have had it hosted openly for several days on a dedicated.

The value to which the save was handed over was a shy $5 in a Steam sale. Please do not jump to the silly conclusion there is some kind of underground save market where we are trading bricks for $40 a piece, or are advertising it to people to lure people into our network bahaha.

You're stupid for selling the build and not just giving the old thing to him, and he is even more handicapped for for buying it.

You're stupid for selling the build and not just giving the old thing to him, and he is even more handicapped for for buying it.
How is it stupid to make money out of nothing? I think its genius

How is it stupid to make money out of nothing? I think its genius
Well it's not exactly smart or stupid it's just kind of a jack ass thing to do.

Er.. how can a build be stolen?

After purchasing Isar.
>Buys a build from someone else
>Someone steals it
>'OMG!!!!1!!! HE STOLED MY BELD!!!'