Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 31742 times)

ahem: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218173.msg6217972#msg6217972
though you do make some good points in those posts, you've been doing this "hey guys hey read my post" for a while now and it's growing annoying

Just to clear this up, Tango and I are not doxing you together. I do not have any info on you other than your skype name (micheal.rich or something). Everything Tango posted I did not influence.

And playing by the topic title, I am not a creep. There have been two topics about me doxing people. Since the first one (which was what, five or six months ago?) I deleted all personal information on people, apologized to those who I kept info on, and publicly apologized. Are you seriously bringing this up now? I also did not flame you. Did I say something along the lines of
forget you and your gay butt buddy friends. little stuff.
? No. I said "yes", "afaik it is a picture of him", and "we are not the Ood". So no. I am not a creep nor did I flame you.

Just to clear this up, Tango and I are not doxing you together. I do not have any info on you other than your skype name (micheal.rich or something). Everything Tango posted I did not influence.

And playing by the topic title, I am not a creep. There have been two topics about me doxing people. Since the first one (which was what, five or six months ago?) I deleted all personal information on people, apologized to those who I kept info on, and publicly apologized. Are you seriously bringing this up now? I also did not flame you. Did I say something along the lines of ? No. I said "yes", "afaik it is a picture of him", and "we are not the Ood". So no. I am not a creep nor did I flame you.
I would take your name out if I could. But you did post the first image. That led to Tango then so on.

I would take your name out if I could. But you did post the first image. That led to Tango then so on.
i gave him all the pictures he's ever posted of you

Tango has been trying really hard to be like dotdot. He's been like doing stuffty dox on people and compiling pictures of people.

woooow what a backfire in the thread. i'm sorry glass but i told you so it would be dangerous.

dont hang up on people, thats rude

Let me ask you something , Tango.

What makes you want to even try to dox me? Like really? Is it funny? Is it some type of weird child enthusiast thing where you kidnap me rape me and kill me, or is it something else? Like really. What makes this even remotely funny to go into my thread during a p post pics of stuff for 3 pages strait.

-- OH HAHAHAHHAA PRANK CALL MY HOME AT 3AM HAHAHA THATS REAL FUNNY.

What makes you want to even try to dox me? Like really? Is it funny? Is it some type of weird child enthusiast thing where you kidnap me rape me and kill me, or is it something else? Like really. What makes this even remotely funny to go into my thread during a p post pics of stuff for 3 pages strait.

... you're the one that told us that you sent wound a carrot in the mail and absolutely failed at prank calling his mum

still never got that carrot.

Apparently, From the way you're acting it seems like you're trying to hide the fact that it actually is a picture of you.

still never got that carrot.
I convinced him to send it to me

STOP CALLING. Seriously. Stop. I will do anything! I legit will pay you to stop. Or even leave the BLF...

STOP CALLING. Seriously. Stop. I will do anything! I legit will pay you to stop. Or even leave the BLF...
wasn't me that time.