Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 101035 times)

how do gunshots work?
do they work the same way as they are in arma (hear them from reaaaally far away) or are they just normal blockland gunshots?

how do gunshots work?
do they work the same way as they are in arma (hear them from reaaaally far away) or are they just normal blockland gunshots?
We haven't managed to really fidget with the guns because we're looking at the main core of the gamemode and it's functions but different sound variations will be something we'll look into and of course try to do.

What do you need? I can maybe model for you. I'll be gone until Monday next week, but I work for free. ;)

What do you need? I can maybe model for you. I'll be gone until Monday next week, but I work for free. ;)
Send me some examples of your work, we'll talk through message.

Ok. I'll see what I can do when I get home (on vacation).

I can model if needed
Some of my older work

If I do help and you do accept me (because I might not have time, I'm getting tutored by Barnabas in blender as opposed to MS3D), expect better than above. I did not put as much effort as I would in this.

those look over detailed for blockland, uxie.

those look over detailed for blockland, uxie.
Not really but if you insist,

this is my MP5, a more simple look than the previous MP5K.

I think that the Uzi was fine though.

I like the style of Blockbuilder's models. The detail in Uxie's models looks fine to me. I'd be interested to see what each of those items look like in a Blockhead's hands though.

I like the style of Blockbuilder's models. The detail in Uxie's models looks fine to me. I'd be interested to see what each of those items look like in a Blockhead's hands though.
I still respect both modelers designs but I still desire for a certain design.

Uxies have too much detail while blockbuilder's has too little. What I need is a balance, simple models but have their fair amount of details- like Rusty's.

What's the ETA for your computer?

What's the ETA for your computer?
I have it right now, I've been trying to contact you! Haha.

why do large projects never become a reality
why