Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149571 times)

sakurai posted on his twitter that they'll be showing off actual video footage of Smash Bros. U (probably just a trailer, but gameplay is plausible), i can't wait to see it and i'm curious which characters will return (outside of the fairly obvious ones) and which ones won't.
plus i hope the random slipping thing will be removed lol
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:05:52 AM by Blastdown »

sakurai posted on his twitter that they'll be showing off actual video footage of Smash Bros. U, i can't wait to see it and i'm curious which characters will return (outside of the fairly obvious ones) and which ones won't.
plus i hope the random slipping thing will be removed lol
Roy was fun. Too bad IkeTheGeneric replaced him.

Am I the only person who hates the new super Mario bros games?
Pretty much every "New Super mario Bros" game is just the same with different levels. The one i like the most is Super Mario Bros U. Now that Nintendo nailed the 2D platformers, i really hope that the "New" series never returns.

Will any of you be trying Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii (pss its a hack if you dont know).

Roy was fun. Too bad IkeTheGeneric replaced him.
ROY'S OUR BOY! ROY'S OUR BOY!

Roy didn't have the cool combos of Marth, but i loved his attack in which he charged up his sword attack, much better than what dumb ol' Marth had!

so my mom and i got a couple of Wii U consoles

http://i.imgur.com/sYKs3.jpg

You realize of course that those mindsets come from two different sets of people

is 3ds worth it

It depends: Does it have games you really want to play? Do you need a portable internet browser, no matter how awful it is? Do you have a broken DS that's stopping you from playing your DS games?

It depends: Does it have games you really want to play? Do you need a portable internet browser, no matter how awful it is? Do you have a broken DS that's stopping you from playing your DS games?
on Christmas i sold my dsi xl so my dad had enough money to buy me a new laptop. i have a old ds lite that is completely destroyed. it has no games on it, its broken and has a lot of stickers on it.

so my mom and i got a couple of Wii U consoles

But those are just cookies on a plate.

Pretty much every "New Super mario Bros" game is just the same with different levels. The one i like the most is Super Mario Bros U. Now that Nintendo nailed the 2D platformers, i really hope that the "New" series never returns.

The music still sucks

i can't wait to see it and i'm curious which characters will return (outside of the fairly obvious ones) and which ones won't.
i swer
IF SOLID SNACK IS NOT A RETURNING CHARACTER
THEN I WILL WRITE A LETTER TO KONAMI THAT WILL NEVER BE READ

New Smash Bros. game confirmed for Nintendo Direct, GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Smash Bros. game confirmed for Nintendo Direct, GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
late