Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149662 times)

Clean and crisp is kind of what's in right now.

Wow, its like all the logo designers used to be all wild and crazy, but them grew old and decided to just quit making such wacky logos.

Wow, its like all the logo designers used to be all wild and crazy, but them grew old and decided to just quit making such wacky logos.
that's kind of funny

when some people were younger, they were more energentic, but as they grew older, the slowly lose that hype

that's kind of funny

when some people were younger, they were more energentic, but as they grew older, the slowly lose that hype
Kind of like my creativity with building. I just can't build stuff anymore.

I remember that 1991 Pepsi logo

Apparently Sony is going to force Vita interaction on developers for the PS4.
Even though this isn't Nintendo related, it sounds like Sony's purposely trying to copy Nintendo. Still, I have a Vita, so I'm going to see how it turns out.

This is the official Mario & Luigi Dream Team box art.

I'm pretty hyped for this, while none of the M&L games truly lived up to Superstar Saga for me, they were all still incredible

New Leaf should tide me over until then

I wonder what would happen if you get on slapping the crap out of Luigi in the real world. Could he wake up?

I am greatly afraid of Banjo Kazooie: Gruntyland being a Nintendoland clone for the Kinect, since Rare has been just making Kinect games for the past year or two. We already know that no one who worked in Banjo Kazooie and the other Rare classics no longer works at rare, so it would be quite a task for the development team to make a sequel for a game they have no experience making.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:53:11 AM by Tonkka² »

Even though this isn't Nintendo related, it sounds like Sony's purposely trying to copy Nintendo. Still, I have a Vita, so I'm going to see how it turns out.
not sure how it's copying when they started doing remote play before the wii u.

hopefully banjo kazooie gruntyland will be an actual banjo kazooie game and not about cars.

hopefully banjo kazooie gruntyland will be an actual banjo kazooie game and not about cars.
And hopefully it wont be a Nintendoland rip-off with Kinect 2.

so yoshis are going to be in dream team

i wonder if they have a role other than just standing around? i hope so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8_iz8RC-o

DMJared was apparently comissioned by Nintendo to make an Animal Crossing video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8_iz8RC-o

DMJared was apparently comissioned by Nintendo to make an Animal Crossing video.
Jared makes some pretty good videos

You all should check out his other stuff if you haven't already

that was an amusing video, i especially liked his maniacal butterfly extinction bit
it'd be terribly awesome if there was a "mayor rating" system in the game, and even though they can't kick you out you'd get negative feedback and whatnot for doing a stuffty job