Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149599 times)

not the nintendo spirit i know!

3. I didn't contradict myself, why are you calling me a handicap? We are discussing this, not bickering, are we 3 years old again?
I never said that you're a handicap, i just said you were contradicting yourself.

How about we break this down?

I've never run into any of your problems because I'm not handicapped and I plan what I do on what the monster is doing.
You have to watch the monster, they give signs on their next attack, their stamina/health. Here on the first line (Which has been underlined) of your paragraph you imply that you never come by the problems that i experience in the game because you aren't handicapped I have problems with the game and i experience these problems. You said earlier that people who do experience these problems are handicapped. I experience the problems. I am handicapped according to you.

(This is just advice, not trying to offend you Tonkka, I'm just using harsh words because that's how I talk)
This is the part where you say that you are not trying to offend me. Like stated before, you implied that i was a handicap. I don't know what kind of a world you live in, but in this universe, saying that someone is mentally handicapped for their low skill is considered an insult. Therefore, you contradict yourself. Just because you say that you aren't trying to offend anyone by calling the handicaps doesn't cancel out the possibility of people getting offended.

Arguing with you about anything is stupid anyway since you cancel out all of my arguments because you don't know how rationality works. This perhaps may be your "favourite game of all time" which makes you see trough its downs and praise the ups more, but it isn't my favourite game and therefore i don't ignore its flaws.

8. Longer sword wont help, you need sharper swords. Also you are saying "Because I am bad at the game the game is stuff"
A barroth keeps it tail very high most of the time. My dual blades can't reach it so easily unless i tip the thing over and even if i get the mud off the tail the monster will run away to rebuild its armor.

I want you to concentrate on what am i saying so you will understand me and my point. Think about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as a "shop class" in a school. The teacher tells you to build a birdhouse (Have fun in the game, create an experience that you can take home and remember), but gives you primitive stone axes and wooden nails to work with (The game's controls and other flaws I've stated before). You are struggling with the primitive stone age tools because they just don't work when creating something so small and "exact" such as a birdhouse (A slight comparison to the games "You have to aim and time your attacks, so on), You complain that the tools you were given are horrific and that you don't find the shop class enjoyable. Another student smacks you in the face and says "Ha, i bet its just because you suck cigaretteola, go home". It doesn't help much that when the shop teacher tries to tell you the basics, he talks very silently and instead of combining theory and practice like other shop class teachers, he starts the lesson with him telling all the instructions in this very long and boring speech and then lets you roam free (What i mean here is that whenever you get a tutorial its just textboxes and no neat little arrows or any indicators pointing at the buttons/features you are being taught about).

I never said that you're a handicap, i just said you were contradicting yourself.

How about we break this down?

Arguing with you about anything is stupid anyway since you cancel out all of my arguments because you don't know how rationality works. This perhaps may be your "favourite game of all time" which makes you see trough its downs and praise the ups more, but it isn't my favourite game and therefore i don't ignore its flaws.

A barroth keeps it tail very high most of the time. My dual blades can't reach it so easily unless i tip the thing over and even if i get the mud off the tail the monster will run away to rebuild its armor.

I want you to concentrate on what am i saying so you will understand me and my point. Think about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as a "shop class" in a school. The teacher tells you to build a birdhouse (Have fun in the game, create an experience that you can take home and remember), but gives you primitive stone axes and wooden nails to work with (The game's controls and other flaws I've stated before). You are struggling with the primitive stone age tools because they just don't work when creating something so small and "exact" such as a birdhouse (A slight comparison to the games "You have to aim and time your attacks, so on), You complain that the tools you were given are horrific and that you don't find the shop class enjoyable. Another student smacks you in the face and says "Ha, i bet its just because you suck cigaretteola, go home". It doesn't help much that when the shop teacher tries to tell you the basics, he talks very silently and instead of combining theory and practice like other shop class teachers, he starts the lesson with him telling all the instructions in this very long and boring speech and then lets you roam free (What i mean here is that whenever you get a tutorial its just textboxes and no neat little arrows or any indicators pointing at the buttons/features you are being taught about).
But it's not my favorite game of all time, I'll edit this later when I want to finish replying.

But it's not my favorite game of all time
Yeah that's why they're in quotations.

Nintendo has updated their E3 site, and it's really hot.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

fun fact: the image down left changes randomly

The images are these:

-Mario

-Luigi on a Yoshi

-Mario and Luigi

-A Pikmin

-Many Pikmin's

-Flying Pikmin

-Wind Waker HD Link

-A Single rock pikmin

-The guy from Wonderful 101
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:31:30 AM by Tonkka² »

There is also some other silhouette which looks like the main character from Bastion. Hint at more Indie titles maybe?
No it's the main character from wonderful 101, the new platinum games title headed for wii u.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:12:57 AM by Megaguy2 »

How can i defeat a Gobul in MH3U?

No it's the main character from wonderful 101, the new platinum games title headed for wii u.

viewtiful joe is that you????

viewtiful joe is that you????
Made by the same dudes, more or less. Platinum used to be clover who made viewtiful joe, god hand and okami.

fun fact- bayonetta has viewtiful joe moves, which were then carried over into metal gear rising. Raiden can perform the red hot kick.

Flipnote studio 3d comes out august, it looks pretty cool. 99 cents a month with free 3-7 pm isn't too bad.. Right?

http://flipnotestudio.nintendo.com/3d/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:24:47 PM by Bosie1997 »

Quote from http://www.nintendo.com/3ds
Almost all of the existing library of Nintendo DS™ games can be played on the Nintendo 3DS system.

I happened to stumble on this today, what are the games that can't be played on the 3DS™?

Where's Flipnote for the Wii U? :-(

I happened to stumble on this today, what are the games that can't be played on the 3DS™?

an example is Guitar Hero: On Tour, which required the GBA slot of the DS to insert the button-mashing thing.

an example is Guitar Hero: On Tour, which required the GBA slot of the DS to insert the button-mashing thing.
That is what I was thinking