Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149626 times)

Eb games is the Canadian GameStop. And bestbuy is an electronics store
That doesn't qualify as information that i can apply to recommend which store you should make the purchase of your product in. I would advice you to go to the cheaper store.

That doesn't qualify as information that i can apply to recommend which store you should make the purchase of your product in. I would advice you to go to the cheaper store.

I just found the same gamepad you use for 30 bucks. Does it work with all PC games and will the brown townog sticks work as a mouse and movement? Also how long is the cord?

I just found the same gamepad you use for 30 bucks. Does it work with all PC games and will the brown townog sticks work as a mouse and movement? Also how long is the cord?
The gamepad can be used on games that support it. It also comes with a program that allows you to make your custom keybinds and stuff to the controller, but that wouldn't work too well. The cord is about 2 meters long. If you have your PC right there in front of your like i do, it isn't a problem.

In Skyrim i can consume hundreds of potions in what the game counts as a millisecond.
And that's loving handicapped

The gamepad can be used on games that support it. It also comes with a program that allows you to make your custom keybinds and stuff to the controller, but that wouldn't work too well. The cord is about 2 meters long. If you have your PC right there in front of your like i do, it isn't a problem.

I plan on using it on my tv for my birthday party so I can get people to play slender the arrival and scp containment breach and whatnot. Would they support it? Below is what I plan on hooking it up to (I am going to put my PC were the Xbox is),

I plan on using it on my tv for my birthday party so I can get people to play slender the arrival and scp containment breach and whatnot. Would they support it? Below is what I plan on hooking it up to (I am going to put my PC were the Xbox is),
It's kinda dumb to do that. Those games work best if you're playing by yourself, in a dark room and with headphones on. Not in a room full of kids and on a television.

It's kinda dumb to do that. Those games work best if you're playing by yourself, in a dark room and with headphones on. Not in a room full of kids and on a television.

At night with surround sound. its actually more fun with more poeple

At night with surround sound. its actually more fun with more poeple
I don't know how it could be, it kinda breaks the immersion, which is the point of the game.

And that's loving handicapped
I don't understand. Its completely fine. Doesn't leave you open for an attack.

That's what makes it handicapped

So would that controller work on games like SCP containment breach and Slender?

People brag about how realistic skyrim is and then you can drink 100 potions in under a second.

Also I am not trying to be a cunt, but Monster Hunter is only good if you're not a stuffter at the game.

I've never run into any of your problems because I'm not handicapped and I plan what I do on what the monster is doing.
You have to watch the monster, they give signs on their next attack, their stamina/health.

When they are panting they are low on Stamina, when they are drooling they're low on health and/or about to be knocked out for 10 secondsish, when they move their butt back they're about to do a tail whip.

Capturing is SUPER simple, you just have to bait their charge attacks into your trap, then spam Tranquilizers.

Get good before you bitch, if you can't capture a Royal Ludroth you're literally garbage at the game.

(This is just advice, not trying to offend you Tonkka, I'm just using harsh words because that's how I talk)

People brag about how realistic skyrim is and then you can drink 100 potions in under a second. Well those people are pretty loving handicapped if they think that a world where ancient zombies, dragons and sweet rolls exist is realistic. Games don't necessarily have to be "realistic". They have to be fun and Skyrim is just that. Fun.

Also I am not trying to be a cunt, but Monster Hunter is only good if you're not a stuffter at the game. No stuff

I've never run into any of your problems because I'm not handicapped Yeah good going, it took you 3 sentences to contradict yourself. and I plan what I do on what the monster is doing. Once again you make something absolutely boring sound like something amazing.
You have to watch the monster, they give signs on their next attack, their stamina/health.  Again, no stuff.

When they are panting they are low on Stamina, when they are drooling they're low on health and/or about to be knocked out for 10 secondsish, when they move their butt back they're about to do a tail whip. Negative excrement.

Capturing is SUPER simple, you just have to bait their charge attacks into your trap, then spam Tranquilizers. 'Royal Ludroth' doesn't have a charge attack. It just jumps and rolls on the ground like a dog.

Get good before you bitch, if you can't capture a Royal Ludroth you're literally garbage at the game. Did i mention that i did it once before and I'm trying to do it again for that longer sword? If you already didn't understand it, I'm complaining because i feel my non-successful hunting trips so far have been because the game is loving stuff.

(This is just advice, not trying to offend you Tonkka, I'm just using harsh words because that's how I talk) Well no one believes this stuff when i say it so i shouldn't either as of what i pointed out before

So would that controller work on games like SCP containment breach and Slender?
Well if you use that shovelware software to make it compatible, unless Amnesia has joystick support.

Well if you use that shovelware software to make it compatible, unless Amnesia has joystick support.
It's so annoying to read a message when you bold responses like that.

Whatever, I'll do it anyway.

1. Yes, they are handicapped :)
2. Thanks for agreeing!!!! :)
3. I didn't contradict myself, why are you calling me a handicap? We are discussing this, not bickering, are we 3 years old again?
4. Planning what the monster does is the whole game, if you don't like it sell the game, stop playing. Why are you crying about a game that does what the game is known for?
5. Thanx for agreeing! :)))
6. What? Excrement is stuff, negative stuff is what you just said.
7. Royal Ludroth does have a charge attack, they move their tail back and wag it for a second and jump/bellyslide, they also have one where they run straight forward until they hit a wall, I've hunted 17 Royal Ludroth on 3U and probably about 50 on 3, I know all of their abilities. (Not including G rank)
8. Longer sword wont help, you need sharper swords. Also you are saying "Because I am bad at the game the game is stuff"

"I'm complaining because i feel my non-successful hunting trips so far have been because the game is loving stuff."
I am bad at it! I can't do it! This game sucks! MOMMY HELP!!!! :( I CANT BEAT IT!! CAN YOU FIND CHEAT CODES FOR ME MOMMY???
Embarassing
9. Nobody believes stuff you say because you are saying stuff. And that last bolded sentence isn't even a sentence.

Seriously, dude, you are saying the game is bad because you are bad at it.

"I'm complaining because i feel my non-successful hunting trips so far have been because the game is loving stuff."

Get outta here with that stuff.

Oh boy, some more pointless arguing :/