Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 151682 times)

If Super Mario Kart was that unpopular, there would've been a high chance the future Mario Kart games wouldn't have existed, would've there?

If Super Mario Kart was that unpopular, there would've been a high chance the future Mario Kart games wouldn't have existed, would've there?
I was talking about comparing to todays version or even the N64 game. For the time it was pretty loving great.

Apparently C.U.B.E. will be recreated on the Wii U and it will be called Q.U.B.E.

Apparently C.U.B.E. will be recreated on the Wii U and it will be called Q.U.B.E.
*facepalm*
That's it's name.

*facepalm*
That's it's name.
Well, looks like Screwattack.com forgeted up.

so, I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo 3DS XL with this popular promotion. How do I know when the 3DS XL goes on sale for ~$160 (any store is fine, like Best Buy, Target, Gamestop, Toys-R-us, etc) like it has been before? I plan on buying it regardless before the end of the month just for the Luigi's Mansion discount on a downloadable game (super mario 3d land of course). So the total would still remain $200 including Luigi's Mansion.

so, I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo 3DS XL with this popular promotion. How do I know when the 3DS XL goes on sale for ~$160 (any store is fine, like Best Buy, Target, Gamestop, Toys-R-us, etc) like it has been before? I plan on buying it regardless before the end of the month just for the Luigi's Mansion discount on a downloadable game (super mario 3d land of course). So the total would still remain $200 including Luigi's Mansion.
Good for you. I wonder if that promotion contains the AC adapter.

Good for you. I wonder if that promotion contains the AC adapter.
well, the promotion doesn't include any extra accessories. All I would do is buy a regular 3DS, and it automatically comes with the code to register it, and the game of your choice has it as well. You would just buy the regular game and 3DS, the offer pretty much takes care of itself on club nintendo.

just keep an eye out dummy
and pray.
stores are probably aware of the deal now and won't lower the price though lol

I want a Wii U now

Monster Hunter looks so fukkin GOOD

UNNNGH

I WANT IT SO BAD NOW EVEN IF IT'S JUST THAT ONE GAME

I want a Wii U now

Monster Hunter looks is so fukkin GOOD

UNNNGH

I WANT IT SO BAD NOW EVEN IF IT'S JUST THAT ONE GAME
Monster hunter 3 looks loving horrible, but the gameplay is fine.

Monster hunter 3 looks loving horrible, but the gameplay is fine.

There's more to looks than just graphical quality (if that's what you're saying)

There's more to looks than just graphical quality (if that's what you're saying)
The game has lots of potential and the developers know how to fulfill that hole of potential. Although the game has a giant load of flaws.

The game has lots of potential and the developers know how to fulfill that hole of potential. Although the game has a giant load of flaws.
Name them.

Name them.
Small and hard to read NPC text boxes, big amounts of invisible walls, the loading screen animation sometimes stops working, really lame jokes (e.g. kids in the Moga village being called "Future alpha male" and the chief's son talking about BBQ all the time), Inability to travel to the other resource lands without having to start one of those stupid "Gather resources" quests, loads of animations overlapping, graphically dreadful port from PSP to Wii U, very hard to follow for new players ( I had to watch Dmjared's guide videos to get into the game), Very slow combat which would be loads better if it was more LoZ like for both the players and the monsters, The stupid traveling system between areas, Minimap being a giant pixelforget, quests not describing what area the monster you're hunting for resides in, quests not telling you what the monster looks like (I had to use some sort of a wiki all the time when i start a quest, Even the quest info tells you nothing), a really hard to follow story (I have no problem with big loads of dialog, but when the dialog is so loving small on my 40 inch TV that i have to use a spyglass to see it, I just don't read it), the improved player models and monsters but no improvement in environment which is a giant turn off and the "guild sweetheart" in Moga village moaning like she's getting forgeted whenever you talk to her.

There are more, but i have forgotten most of them.