Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40196 times)

I couldnt find the teamfortress2 folder anywhere.
I am running on Windows xp, and i'm greatly confused as to how Im supposed to install this.

I couldnt find the teamfortress2 folder anywhere.
I am running on Windows xp, and i'm greatly confused as to how Im supposed to install this.
Computer>Program Files(x86) *or just Program files*>Steam>steamapps>*insertusernamehere*>teamfortess2

All 35000 of us just got nerdboners

Computer>Program Files(x86) *or just Program files*>Steam>steamapps>*insertusernamehere*>teamfortess2
I love you.

Update!

Quote from: Changelog
v2

- Added Rocket Jumper (Blue Rocket Launcher) and PDA (Brick Tool) models
- Added Synth4 sounds, After School Special and Factory to the class selection menu
- Modified the Shotgun Model
- Added missing Wrench backpack icon

I'm taking a temporary break from working on this now, I want to enjoy the Blockland goodness as well >:(
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:03:47 PM by Flubbman »

Update!

I'm taking a temporary break from working on this now, I want to enjoy the Blockland goodness as well >:(
Ooooooooo lovey. Must try now.

Seriously?
This is for real?

Man, that is damn cool.

Flubbman
Error with the rocket jumper.

Flubbman
Error with the rocket jumper.

Well, crap. Forgot to put the .vtf in there.

There, should be fixed now.

Okay, fixed again.

I should start being more careful with what files I put in the .zip.

milkshape
ach, can't help you. Sorry.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:25:37 PM by Flubbman »

Did anybody else notice the medic, pyro, and spy in the background? I sense there's going to be a new addition to the pack soon.
Also, could we see an update where it edits the strange level names? Like "Badspot's Own" or "Brick Melting"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:54:22 PM by DrJarbot »

tried it during the first release, the sounds were a bit too quiet for me and the icons were in terrible quality (likely because of my low graphics settings, if you did fix this then disregard), but I tried them out for awhile and it was pretty entertaining, well done

Did anybody else notice the medic, pyro, and spy in the background? I sense there's going to be a new addition to the pack soon.
No, they're just pissed because there are no Blockland items that essentially fit any of their weapons.

I'm adding all-class hats in a later update though.