[CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)

Poll

Rate SPIDEY BOY 4 - THE MOVIE!

★★★★★
5 (50%)
★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 38529 times)

Blockbusters.

BIG MEATY HANDS:

What would you do, for Big Meaty Hands?

DONALD AND CLARISSE'S
HAMSTORE EMPORIUM:

Have you ever been under the evil clutches of an evil
slave master whos name one only knows the first half
of? This is the story of a man who dates a girl named
Clarisse. However, Clarisse is also his slave master.
He used to have a hamster that he used to personify
his negative emotions, and once that connection is
severed, he is forever lost to the void of Clarisse's
infinite abuse. However, he is about to embark
on an adventure that will last him the rest of his life.
GAETARD FRANCHISE: [Mchumba Cinematic Universe] (MCU)

BLOCKLAND: INTO ENVY:
A woman in her early twenties, who is very reckless. A woman in her late thirties, who can be quite secretive. The story begins in a prison. Someone is accused of theft. It's a story about envy. Your character sets out on a rescue mission.

MCHUMBA'S
BIG ADVENTURE:

A woman in her late thirties, who can be quite wiseA woman in her early thirties, who can be quite imaginative.The story begins on a mountain top.Someone is wrongly accused of a crime.It's a story about rags to riches.Your character sees something s/he wasn't meant to see.

SPIDEYBOY 4 - THE MOVIE:
Your favorite web slinging supwer hero is back in the greatest movie of all time. Spidey-boy returns to his classic chinese ripoff origins starring Hungarian Spider-Man, Italian Street-Bobby Joe, and the evil god being of the guy from the last movie.

Join the adventure as Spidey and friends work together to stop the evil plan from unfolding . . .

What is "Gaetard Studios"?
Cineblock Studios is a clan focused on making high quality, professional videos. Founded by LegoPepper in early 2012, it has now been restarted with different goals and application standards. After accepting too many players too easily last time, we have now decided to be more selective in who we choose for the clan. Cineblock Studios will focus on making large projects with the whole clan, instead of small shorts by each user. Why create smaller things apart, when we can create much bigger and better things together?

But this isn't Cineblock Studios. Well actually, Cineblock Studios was bought out by the biggest corporation of all corporations in July 2017, Gaetard Studios. Gaetard Studios was the (before now) underground film making kingpin. It owns many other companies such as Marfell, High Ground Surfers, SurfArts, Suffer Saffers, and Mitch Surfey Studios. Cineblock Studios was sold for a handsome profit to Hilary Gaetard, the lead character in the High Ground Surfers debut, "Into Envy."

However, since she died in the movie (spoiler alert), the corporation was taken over by itself. It was like a tumor that grew into an actual person and they fell in love. Now it's basically Cineblock Studios but the name Gaetard Studios is more widely known.

Gaetard Studios is a private clan and is not accepting any new members. However, you are welcome to join a server whenever we host. We usually host on B4v21 but we may host on other games too. But please call it "Gaetard Studios" and not "Cineblock Studios" because they are a mostly similar. However, Gaetard Studios is what it actually is because Cineblock Studios was absorbed ( see the tumor comparison above ).

4/9/18 - SPIDEYBOY 4 RELEASED!!!!!

4/7/18 - Spideyboy 4 Trailer Released

2/4/18 - Suffer Saffers gets bought out for like next to nothing.

1/20/18 - SurfArts gets bought out for a handsome deal.

12/30/17 - High Ground Surfers gets bought out.

12/29/17 - 21st Century Blockwards Movies gets bought out.

7/25/17 - Cineblock Studios gets bought out.

7/13/17 - Big Meaty Hands!!!

11/10/13 - PROJECT VANILLA BEAN

4/6/13 - Production on "GONE" begins.

4/4/13 - Intro created.

1/22/13 - Steam Group is live.

1/21/13 - Clan restarted w/ new layout and system.

4/11/12 - Clan launched.

4/7/12 - Preparations for clan begin.

How can I join "Gaetard Studios"?
First of all, to apply to any of these jobs, you must have Steam.
NOTE: Gaetard Studios is currently not accepting any applications.

Actor:
To be an actor, you must be able to follow directions, be ready to actively participate in videos, and generally be liked by the clan. If you do not meet these requirements, we will not accept you. To apply, send us a PM and we'll let you try out the next time we're filming.

Director:
As a director, you must be able to write interesting plots, and have some leadership as you will be bossing people around 95% of the time. To apply to be a director, either send us a script you've written, or send us a video you've made.

Filmer/Editor:
This job will require a lot. You must have a decent screen capturing software, such as Fraps, a good editing software (Final Cut, Vegas), and be able to edit and produce high quality videos.  We will only be accepting one or two of these.

Set Builder:
To be a set builder, you must be, well, a good to excellent builder. To apply for this job, send us some links of high quality builds you've made, or come to the server and show us what you can do.

EDITUH / DIRECTUH:
LegoPepper

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER:
KeenHero

SCREEN WRITER:
Noob Guitarist

ART DIRECTOR:
Suzu

STUNT DIRECTOR:
Hit

PROPMASTER:
Ayleeyen

TECHNICIAN:
a-yes-man (日本語)

WARDROBE STYLIST AND REFRESHMENT COORDINATOR:
quippy!!!!!

BOOM OPERATOR:
Sentry

TEAM MASCOT:
Cowtastic

DOLLY GRIP:
jyvot

HIGH CLASS HOLLYWOOD ACTORS:
Pacer
Trect
Modder The Fox
Jack Noir

[OLD CINEBLOCK STUDIOS LIST]
Actors:
Bravo - ID 5229 | Steam | YouTube | Profile RETIRED
LegoPepper - ID 3763 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Bostik - ID 5998 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Alphadin - ID 7458 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Jaden Brixton - ID 7543 | Steam
AlexFrost - ID 8727 | Steam | Profile
Red - ID 7834 | Steam | Profile

Directors:
Blooker - ID 17864 | Steam | YouTube | Profile

Filmers/Editors:
Pablo - ID 9858 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Blooker - ID 17864 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Mysteroo - ID 18923 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Eksi - ID 13559 | Steam | YouTube | Profile
Red - ID 7834 | Steam | Profile

Set Builders:
Brickitect - ID 24378 | Steam | Profile

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:59:33 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

PROJECTS

NG - THE MOVIE
We need voice actors for fish people. Let me know if you're interested. British accents with a crappy mic are preferred.

Project Disney Princess
We're making a disney princess movie. It will have singing and music and a love story. Please wait for it to come out otherwise you might not see it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:03:56 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Considering joining... I have Fraps, a widescreen monitor (which means I could record widescreen), and the newest Sony Vegas Pro.
It just depends on how many people are already in this 'clan'.

EDIT:

Meh... too much commitment. Maybe another day.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:37:00 AM by Remezion »

Not applying anymore :3
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:35:10 AM by The Black Card »

Application

Could you post anything you've made? Also, I'm not really sure what you're applying for. If It's director, could you post a sample script?
Writing is one of the main parts of being a director.

Welcome Back!!!
Application
Director: I'd like to see a video that you directed.
Filmer/Editor: I'd like to see some videos you've filmed/edited.
Actor: Acting in real life really doesn't compare to acting in games besides being able to follow directions. I'd like to meet with you when we're filming or see a Blockland video you've acted in.

On the subject of writing a script, it's basically just having the ability to come up with ideas, and specifically apply them. If you have it while directing, it's not going to be super hard to make a change, and I'm looking for actors who can be flexible with that too. Scripts are a big part of creating films.

Never mind, too lazy to whip up a script.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:45:20 AM by The Black Card »

Going to start filming this weekend, hopefully we can acquire a few more members before then :)

I'd like to apply as a set builder/actor.

Going to start filming this weekend, hopefully we can acquire a few more members before then :)
I'm up for it as a member of the previous clan. Glad this is back on.

I'd like to apply as a set builder/actor.
Set Builder: I'd like to see some builds you've made, if possible.
Actor: I'd like to see some videos you've acted in, if possible.
I'm up for it as a member of the previous clan. Glad this is back on.
Coolio, want to apply again?

Wow, very impressive OP! Looks great!