Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Medical Malpractice Practice

Author Topic: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Medical Malpractice Practice  (Read 4375 times)

Really? That falls into the gore/gross category.
A while ago someone (presumably Okiver) started hacking peoples accounts, posting research and gore and spammed everywhere.
The victims were:

BlockLeg
TeeJay
Big Brother
and Spectrum2.

Luckily and hopefully, fixed the exploit Okiver was using.

Guess Badspot forgot to delete this picture.

So apparently my post was deleted. Odd since Badspot usually doesn't delete posts. I guess making the link not copypaste-able was not enough.

So apparently my post was deleted. Odd since Badspot usually doesn't delete posts. I guess making the link not copypaste-able was not enough.
I think Badspot is just in a bad mood today because he had to deal with this for the majority of the night.

just got an A++ yeeee

How did you manage to get the heart out?

How did you manage to get the heart out?
You cut the artery's with the scalpel's

Where did this game come from? I go check my stuff today, and have PewDiePie, Robbaz, and Sweetielise all playing it. I've never heard of it up until suddenly everyone is. I don't have time to watch all their videos now, but I don't understand... I'll check all their videos later I guess.

this would actually be a fun game if the surgeon wasn't batstuff handicapped
I got the ribs and lungs out pretty fast by smashing a hammer into them (smashing a hammer is actually quite hard to do when you can't properly hold a hammer), and then I cut up the arteries with the last scalpel left on the table because I managed to accidentally all of them off the table. Then I tried to yank the heart out and it wouldn't move.

this would actually be a fun game if the surgeon wasn't batstuff handicapped
I got the ribs and lungs out pretty fast by smashing a hammer into them (smashing a hammer is actually quite hard to do when you can't properly hold a hammer), and then I cut up the arteries with the last scalpel left on the table because I managed to accidentally all of them off the table. Then I tried to yank the heart out and it wouldn't move.
There are some artery's that are pretty hard to notice, just skim along the top of the heart with the scalpel and you shouldn't have a problem.

yeah I did it
holy stuff A++
wait, how does this man survive without his lungs and ribs, and an unconnected heart
beats me

Where did this game come from? I go check my stuff today, and have PewDiePie, Robbaz, and Sweetielise all playing it. I've never heard of it up until suddenly everyone is. I don't have time to watch all their videos now, but I don't understand... I'll check all their videos later I guess.
NerdCubed also played this

Psst, Sound editing, The music is too loud.
Yeah, that's only in the beginning. I lowered it slightly but then you couldn't really hear me so yeah.

As it turns out, you cannot replace broken ribs with a tray... hmm...

I stuck the hammer under his rib and pulled up and his whole ripcage blew up