SPO - VAULTS.

Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 72422 times)

I'll be back from vacation in 2 days. we will work on... something when I get back

I'll be back from vacation in 2 days. we will work on... something when I get back

where did you go? will you tell us about it when you get back

I think dwarf came back from vacation

I think dwarf came back from vacation
he still hasnt been on for a month on rtb. ive kept in contact with him via facebook and he is still on vacation.

A month long vacation?

I sure wish I could afford more than 5 days..

okay ive been inactive a bit because the beginning of school has been rough but i promise we'll be doing something eventually.

okay I'm putting the clan on hold for a while
I've just lost interest in blockland and building and all for the time being. if any members want to take up leadership while I'm gone, pm me. remember, members only, no outside clan people are allowed to take up leadership. if you want to take up leadership and I tell you that you can, do not make another topic. I still want to run clan memberships, and stuff. you will just being in charge of projects and telling people what to do. if no one takes up this offer then the clan will just go inactive until I feel like I'm ready to start it again.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:10:03 PM by Pass »

Alright, Pass has given me permission to take charge of the project/s we are going to be doing.
Any SPO members reading this, please add me on RTB.
BLID: 2983

I have a dedicated server up which we can use to build on, before we start building; we'll need a project.
My current suggestion is a Southern Italy build, but if you guys have a neat idea for a project, let me know.

I'm sick of doing old stuff, like castles and such. I'd much rather do something more modern or even futuristic.

Well, feel free to suggest something space-like, I'm still waiting for people to add me on RTB.

all right im thinking of continuing spo activity. we are going to do something modern because, yes, i am getting tired of medieval stuff. we'll be starting production soon, i suppose. i want all spo members to contact me and tell them they are still active, personally. if you don't within a week, or if i dont find you and talk to you, you're gonna get kicked out!

we will never
ever
EVER
do anything futuristic

EVER
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:31:06 PM by Pass »

I really want to make a big forest, a big elaborate forest..
With caves, and trees, and mountains and stuff.

Basically, big enough to hold secret locations and unique landmarks, but detailed enough to be a spectacle to see.
A large map for exploration is what I long for.

I really want to make a big forest, a big elaborate forest..
With caves, and trees, and mountains and stuff.

Basically, big enough to hold secret locations and unique landmarks, but detailed enough to be a spectacle to see.
A large map for exploration is what I long for.
im kind of sick of terrain after gravebreak, and i can probably speak for all of the other spo members.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 03:32:14 PM by Pass »