2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132988 times)

This sort of thing makes me thankful that we have such a diligently working creator.

And here comes badspot, Surprising us all again.

Great work!

I don't know if it's just me but the indication of how many people are watching you seems to happen outside of the gamemode when you're just using the standard admin spy feature. Kind of defeats the purpose of spying if they know someone's watching.

I don't know if it's just me but the indication of how many people are watching you seems to happen outside of the gamemode when you're just using the standard admin spy feature. Kind of defeats the purpose of spying if they know someone's watching.
I had seen this on servers before, outside of the gamemode and any minigames.
I asked, but no admin admitted to spying, but I believe they were.

At the very least, the Observer's Indicator does come up at times, listing an observer and then none (presumably when they finish spying), when outside of the karting gamemode and any minigames.

That seems like some unwanted effect of it.

There's a fix coming.
That fix is for the palyer info and the player list in server list not showing, RTB itself does work
So if his doesn't work, it's something else.

Someone should script something like a speedkart circuit, where points are added up over 5 tracks and whoever has the most at the end wins.

Instant respawn leads to confusion because you're running around and then bam, instantly back at spawn with no clue what happened.
Unfortunately, Badspot wasn't the designer of real-life, giving people a chance to know how they died in case of an instant death.

Oh I get it!

Portable App is for Windows tablets such as Surface, right?

Oh I get it!

Portable App is for Windows tablets such as Surface, right?
No.

Many programs offer itself in 'portable' form, which doesn't install the program to the computer.
This allows that copy of the program to run on any computer while keeping it's settings and not needing to install it on each of those computers.

You do this via removable storage, such as flash drives and external hard drives.

No.

Many programs offer itself in 'portable' form, which doesn't install the program to the computer.
This allows that copy of the program to run on any computer while keeping it's settings and not needing to install it on each of those computers.

You do this via removable storage, such as flash drives and external hard drives.

Doesn't mad IP swapping revoke your key?

No.

Blockland in School, much?

Nah, our school monitors all the screens

I thought they couldn't see OpenGL applications?

you never ever use institutional equipment, bring a laptop.

i really don't understand why blood and gore is necessary.

blockheads are cute little cartoony figures, and for them to explode in a red mess of gore and other stuff when they die seems completely out of place to me.

i don't know if it's just me but i really hate the blood and gore mod.