Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 34385 times)

And it's been how many years of your hosting service lacking any sort of updates?
3 years or so with his latest changes 4 months overdue. Ironic really, he was the one making a big deal over RTB hosting being 2 months late  :cookieMonster:

I'll be pushing out RTB v4.05 very shortly over the auto-updater to fix a few outstanding issues:

Code: [Select]
- Fixed case where certain server variables weren't getting saved correctly.
 - Changes to fix the Net::getAddress() return format changed in Blockland r1808.
 - Adding num and float variable types for RTB prefs, submitted by Wheatley (11953).
 - Fixing LAN IP detection to include the 168 portion of the reserved 192.168 space.
 - Pirate scallywag mode changes.

The new num and float variable types are as follows:

• A textbox which supports real numbers, or basically what int min max is with support for decimals, using the format num min max and rounded to 2 decimal places.
  • A slider, using a format similar to what int min max uses, using the format float min max, rounded to a single decimal place.

Please be aware that it'll take a while for servers to begin reporting the right players etc. due to them needing to restart with the update applied.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:19:12 AM by Ephialtes »

What the heck is Pirate Scallywag?

thanks for the update

you got me with that "Creating Chat Room" thing

My client appears to be unable to download the new version. Any idea what's going on?

Nevermind, got it working.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:52:33 PM by Kalphiter »

I've now banned you from the last remaining part of RTB that you weren't already banned from because I'm sick to death of you. Now that you can't even access the API ingame I guess there's nothing left for you to complain about. Off you go!

The API is also used by the auto-updater so you'll have to update RTB manually.

just saying, i'm probably going to be a high contribute when rtb buffet comes out

Where exactly do I upload a file to the DLM?

Are you telling me that some kid can find out where to upload his "halo master cheif face" decal made in MS Paint and you can't?

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/upload.php
what
Your BL ID (6643) has been barred from uploading add-ons.

Reason: cunt

And I'm the unreasonable guy.

Welp, off to help with a competing service I go!

Hahahaha I had no idea the reason was displayed to users.

Hahahaha I had no idea the reason was displayed to users.
Oooh, busted!

Welp, off to help with a competing service I go!
Finally.

Well it's not unreasonable, because in a nut-shell, you are a cunt, buddy.