Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 34371 times)

Do you have any other gui add-ons?
Yes, but this has never happened before.

It'd be nice if you could see past aliases of players on your friends list

woah holy stuff i was directed here and i didn't know i was bumping that much

sorry

I've cleared out the backlog of unapproved items on RTB - anything that wasn't approved at this point has been deleted simply because it wasn't good enough to be approved for some reason and I didn't have the time to write out explanations.

I'm going to aim to keep approval times to within 48 hours for now, maybe longer - I've still got some work to do before I can allow new mod reviewers to join up and start approving things.

Feel free to re-submit anything that made the cut but just make sure it has a proper title/summary/description all spelled correctly and screenshots where possible. Most fails are just due to crap information in the submission or no screenshots.

Any good news and bad news about the progress for the final RTB version?

Any good news and bad news about the progress for the final RTB version?

Not sure where I said anything about a final version, and when I have news I'll post it here. That's generally how development threads work.

Not sure where I said anything about a final version
RTB v4.1
 Version 4.1 will be the final new feature release for the 4.x versions and will be introducing the long-awaited user-owned chat rooms for the RTB Connect service. The idea will be to allow any user to create their own chat room which they can fully manage themselves. A couple of the features may include:

Yeah I'm not sure you read beyond "the final new feature release" - did you just stop there and get sad or something?

Yeah I'm not sure you read beyond "the final new feature release" - did you just stop there and get sad or something?
When will it be released

get outta here
lol Can you tell me at least when we can test it. (I'm a RTB Hosting Customer and a Beta Tester)

lol Can you tell me at least when we can test it. (I'm a RTB Hosting Customer and a Beta Tester)
Uhm..
Do any of you people even read posts?
when I have news I'll post it here. That's generally how development threads work.

ok, a request for rtb

I get invited by friends to join passworded servers
occasionally, they forget to tell me the password

can server invites tell you the password and join the server with password

ok, a request for rtb

I get invited by friends to join passworded servers
occasionally, they forget to tell me the password

can server invites tell you the password and join the server with password

Not really ... if the server password changes then the user won't know what it is.