Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8690 times)

Me and a few friends have been hacking our school wifi for awhile now, giving out passwords, redurecting people to different web pages and what not.

Well. Someone decided to snitch on us all, and the principle, so we all go in the office, clueless, and they take my friends phone and search it, same with other friend, they go to take my iPhone and Laptop, but I say no, they threaten me, i'm like "you legally are not obligated to search any of my stuff, or theirs.". Princaple and coach get pissed off, and say give them the device, so I take it out and press the Erase Data on my iPhone and MacBookPro.

After that they say they are going to call the police (who gives a flying forget) and press charges. My friend just says, "forget you, give me back my phone you old hag". And i'm just like 0.0. So thats when he gets expelled, so then they tell me to show them how we hacked in to their hidden network, and I say "no loving way.". Then they ask my other friend and he refuses to talk (smart), so when parents come (stuff) and my dads like "What happened?" And they explain to him.

So then the pricaple say I have a week suspention, same for my friend, but my other friend is expelled, so, ya crazy ass day.

yeah you really deserved it
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:01:03 PM by Flubbman »

You rightly deserved that, sorry to say.

"you legally are not obligated to search any of my stuff, or theirs."
i laffed

They should've asked you to find more ways to hack in then give you money or something when you do find a way.

wowe u guys r such cool 1337 h4ck3rs i want 2 b u when i grow up

You're so cool for hacking into your public school's internet, effectively ruining a lot of things for a lot of people just so that you can redirect people as a haha.

My mom would murder me if I even got into detention.

Surprised you can still go on the forums

My mom would murder me if I even got into detention.

Surprised you can still go on the forums
I bet he flexed the truth for his dad to not get in trouble

I bet he flexed the truth for his dad to not get in trouble
Makes sense actually.

Why does it say Glass is banned now?

RIP. OP got banned for flaming Furling.

forget you. No, Just loving no. You seriously couldn't leave this forum to peace for once?

User was banned for this post

i give him 3 hours.

forget you. No, Just loving no. You seriously couldn't leave this forum to peace for once?

User was banned for this post

forget you Trymos ^^

RIP. OP got banned for flaming Furling.
its funny cause furling's banned too