Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8673 times)

You guys are stupid. Why are you swearing at them and trying to be bad boys? All you had to do was keep quiet and say you didn't do it.

I've always been tempted to mess with a network like that... Every time I hear a story like this, I'm glad I don't.

You also could've gotten off with a much lighter punishment if you let them search your devices and told them the truth (or at least didn't swear to their faces)

"you legally are not obligated to search any of my stuff, or theirs."
any school administration with common sense will obligate you to agree to their rules, which tend to include "we have the right to go through your stuff because you are a student at our school and agreed to these rules".  refusal to abide by these rules will typically result in expulsion, so you're actually pretty loving lucky you actually got only suspended.

love to hear your additional input but you got banned for like the 11th time a few hours ago.

You guys are stupid. Why are you swearing at them and trying to be bad boys? All you had to do was keep quiet and say you didn't do it.
or maybe....

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT

"you legally are not obligated to search any of my stuff, or theirs.".
omg i can't stop laughing.
enjoy your ban

oh, and your well-deserved suspension.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:53:45 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

OP is a monumental douchebag

You honestly thought swearing at the principal and acting all bad would get you anywhere? Especially after doing something as bad has screwing up the school network?

You are such a dumb stuff.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:53:05 PM by Isaac Fox »

I'd actually take pride in even being able to hack it.

Even more if the result is no school for a week.

I look forward to going to school

Especially since I'm there with all my friends

you're forgetin stupid

except, you know, suspensions do not excuse you from any missed assignments for those days.
nor do they apply to any scheduled days off. if there is a day off or some kind of break during a suspension period, those suspension days are moved up accordingly to the next available school day(s).

they will also be put on your record for next year. it's especially important when registering for Senior classes, because there's a lot of advanced classes that will not let you even think about applying if you have even 1 suspension on record. that stuff follows you even after highschool.

it's also completely illegal to "hack" into the schools restricted teacher network. you really have no idea what the faculty and teachers use it for.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:58:38 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Oh good for you, you 'hacked' possibly the most easy thing in the world.  It can't even be considered hacking, just hearing the administrator password between the conversation of two teachers and boom, you have full control of the entire school network.

Creating a simple password gen on a flash drive would take 5 minutes and again, boom you're in.

The only thing you succeeded in were making peoples' jobs harder, loving with other student's work, and getting yourself in trouble.

About the suspension thing, have fun explaining to college that you're the one that deserves the scholarship even though you got suspended for a week because you hacked the schools computer system.

I'd actually take pride in even being able to hack it. School computer systems are so easy, I wouldn't even call it hacking. Even if you did, it's nothing to be proud of, you broke a rule. A law.

Even more if the result is no school for a week. You're going to miss lessons, fail quizzes, you go to school to learn and earn good grades.

i swear a lot of highschool students are so loving stupid these days.
news flash guys: you're not King stuff. you can't get away with whatever the forget you want.