Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8669 times)

So what did you do in order to hack the wifi?

What I'd like to know is why the forget did he do it in the first place? He's a loving idiot (All the time) for doing something like that.

Reminds me when I was in computer apps class and we spent a month just typing and copying long passages we got. I was the fastest typer so I just finished and saved the word file to our school's public drive. I told my friends they can just load it, put their name on it, and save it to their private drive so we have more time of goofing off.

Someone told the teacher eventually and she brought in like all our schools IT guys and acted like it was some big hacking type security breach stuff because they're all ignorant of modern technology.

Big lols, though I didn't get in trouble.

Actually, they can take his stuff, even if he doesn't want them to. He used that equipment to... "hack" into the school's computer system, so they have the right to take it and inspect it.
They'll know that they wiped their phones and laptops, but they won't actually have any evidence

He said that they weren't legally obligated to search his stuff, and he was right about it. The school isn't obligated to search anything.

Spoke with Glass online, he was actually expelled and ended up cursing out the principal and infecting his computer with a trojan virus.

Spoke with Glass online, he was actually expelled and ended up cursing out the principal and infecting his computer with a trojan virus.
I am laughing so hard

leet hacking sklls

he does have a super huge anger problem though.

I mean it's not like you were doing anything illegal or anything.

Sounds like he was just expelled, and wants to sound badass.

Its that gay game you keep coming back to

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=49730\

Read his sig.
Which translates to:

"Hello, cigarettes, I'll be back shortly. I love terrorizing you guys and giving all of my money to Badspot when I could save it for college!"

I think it means he got grounded for life.