Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8689 times)

_____________________________ _____________________________ _________

I take school seriously but its hard for me since I have a bad memory, bad hearing, and bad sight.

No, lol. I've seen plenty of teachers snatch phones and look through it without any consent from the police.
I don't think that they need approval, since you are in a government building apparently.
Oh wow, I always thought they had to :o

I doubt any student could seriously hack our school's network. Everything is passworded and the teachers do not know the passwords. Only ~ 5 people know the low-level security password.

I take school seriously but its hard for me since I have a bad memory, bad hearing, and bad sight.
I'm extreme farsighted, deaf in one ear, and have ADD, OCD, and ODD yet I make a 4.25 GPA

Nice excuse though, I'm sure that'll hold up.

I doubt anyone could seriously hack our school's network. Everything is passworded and the teachers do not know the passwords. Only ~ 5 people know the low-level security password.
Our schools wifi is passworded, I could probably access the main router if I could get another computer into the school and guess the router entrance password and username, there isn't a point in it however because the school messes the internet up enough by themselves lol.

I'm extreme farsighted, deaf in one ear, and have ADD, OCD, and ODD yet I make a 4.25 GPA

Nice excuse though, I'm sure that'll hold up.
Do you wear glasses or take any medication or anything.

Once a teacher took my phone and i threatened to sue

so she gave it back C:

so she gave it back C:
She obviously didn't know the extent of her power.

Do you wear glasses or take any medication or anything.
Glasses/contacts wouldn't help me, and I refuse to take medication for any of my conditions, yet I can live a perfectly normal life.
inb4someonesayssomethingaboutkid

so she gave it back C:

Hardcore bro, that case would of gone far.

Glasses/contacts wouldn't help me, and I refuse to take medication for any of my conditions, yet I can live a perfectly normal life.
inb4someonesayssomethingaboutkid
Hm, I don't know why but I can't seem to stay focused and I don't trust a single doctor around here, let alone do I know where they are. I don't want to deal with glasses or anything so I just go with it.

With my eyesight it blurs constantly and I have to look super close at things at times.
I'm also easily distracted, if a fly comes by I'll completely lose concentration.

Spoke with Glass online, he was actually expelled and ended up cursing out the principal and infecting his computer with a trojan virus.
Lol.
Seems well deserved to me.

Spoke with Glass online, he was actually expelled and ended up cursing out the principal and infecting his computer with a trojan virus.
Haha that's what script kiddies deserve.

Haha that's what script kiddies deserve.
Someone doesn't understand what a script kiddie is.

a scriptkiddie is someone who infects peoples computers with viruses they got off hackforums to feel like top stuff

that's pretty much what glass did

Yep, spoke with Glass, he's all expelled and what not.