50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101718 times)

Woah you actually made that stock? Damn nice, good lookin gun bro.

Woah you actually made that stock? Damn nice, good lookin gun bro.
thanks have a cookie!  :cookie:

Is that a decent spaz 12 model? I like the look of the shotgun and I've been considering finding a good quality airsoft one.

I don't know which weapons to obtain first, but I do know that they should be modeled off of an ak and my side arm should be off of a 1911 (not that crappy one in those offers on hobbytron) or an uzi.

You should get one or those new Stark Arms glocks and tell me if they're good or not :cookieMonster:

just gonna lay down some knowledege 4 ya'll boys

If ur just getting into airsoft and want a good gun on the low get a combat machine M4. They come in both short barrel and regular barrel lengths and for the price are the best thing ur gonna get, internals and externals are awesome for the sub 200 price tag.

Beyond that, the absolute best brands are G&P, VFC, Realsword, and TM, if u have bux 2 drop and want something nice grab one of those. There are plenty of other good brands but those r the best

also fps doesn't matter lol
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:47:08 PM by chaseyqurt »

just gonna lay down some knowledege 4 ya'll boys

If ur just getting into airsoft and want a good gun on the low get a combat machine M4. They come in both short barrel and regular barrel lengths and for the price are the best thing ur gonna get, internals and externals are awesome for the sub 200 price tag.

Beyond that, the absolute best brands are G&P, VFC, Realsword, and TM, if u have bux 2 drop and want something nice grab one of those. There are plenty of other good brands but those r the best

Jesus loving christ it's a ghost.

Beyond that, the absolute best brands are G&P, VFC, Realsword, and TM
If you were a sane person you wouldn't buy a TM-- anyone can make a long-lasting, reliable gun when the gun is running with HFC-134 or a weak-ass spring, the only thing TM has going for them nowadays are great hop-ups, nice stock shimming, and good inner barrels

I respect TM for their past and ongoing innovation, but their prices for a sub-300-FPS plastic gun are outrageous
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:37:24 PM by Zloff »

no dude, TMs are top stuff, there AEGs are awesome, who cares if it has a weak spring, TM AEGs are awesome, if I had the money I'd get a TM 416 for sure, there newer AEGs have features no other brand provides along with great performance

The weak spring is one of the things that makes them 'top stuff'. I'd rather buy a CYMA, downgrade the spring, re-shim it and stick in a new bucking + nub. That way I get higher performance, greater reliability/longevity, and better internals and externals that are full metal at a fraction of the cost

still won't have the simulated recoil or functioning bolt catch and if you think simply a shimjob, m100/m90 spring, and bucking + nub is going = better than TM quality ur a silly man. TM full metal bodies are 10x better than CYMA pot metal bodies and the internals are still much more reliable than anything you'll get in a CYMA. CYMAs are decent guns for their price but don't kid your self by saying that a few minor upgrades is going to set it at the same level as a TM. TMs are great guns, if you leave a TM stock it is going to have superb exterior quality, supreme performance, and unquestionable reliability, the only caveat is a lower FPS which doesn't matter because the hop-up is going to give you excellent range.

The price is high compared to other options but denying TM as one of the best brands is dumb, I'd rather skirmish a TM over a CYMA/JG/whateverotherchinaclone any day of the week.

Is that a decent spaz 12 model? I like the look of the shotgun and I've been considering finding a good quality airsoft one.
it is an excelent gun. it is nice and heavy and comes with a lazer sight.
google airsoftnmore and find the shotgun section

still won't have the simulated recoil or functioning bolt catch
There are many gun models with these functions what are you talking about lol

the internals are still much more reliable than anything you'll get in a CYMA.
TM has plastic internals, CYMA's are steel. You understand that steel is stronger than plastic, right?

CYMA pot metal bodies and the internals
Nowadays CYMA uses steel

if you leave a TM stock it is going to have superb exterior quality, supreme performance, and unquestionable reliability, the only caveat is a lower FPS which doesn't matter because the hop-up is going to give you excellent range.
An alike gun with metal internals and a spring just as weak as a TM's will last even longer and perform just as well, if not better(remember, steel is stronger than plastic), you can install a good hop-up system in any gun, and 280 FPS is fine for CQC but not so much for field

If you're happy with spending a ridiculous amount of cash on something that isn't near worth it then whatever it's your loss lol. Have fun on the "TM is always best" band wagon

Brb buying systema

Have some pictures of my MK23

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:40:13 PM by ShadowsfeaR »