Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.

Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 42556 times)

No, seriously. I'm loving fed up. Glass, just damn quit it, you flame everybody, even if it was just an accident. Plus, a free bonus! You're a huge prick, starfish!
You're not blind you're stupid.
You enjoy being a douche, don't you?
You didn't even list anything good, wtf.
You bumped this for that? Idiot.
Why? Because you are mentally stupid?
Learn to interact with others, stop being a idiot, then Come back.
Then you are handicapped.
No. The fact you think i'm 'butthurt' over something that is a year old makes you handicapped.
That's long gone, Try harder. 0/10
I think he means the new panel. And even then, it'll still suck because you can make it look pretty even tho the panel is ugly, But until you go with a provider that's not stuff, You will always be behind.
If you can't get my point there, You are loving handicapped.

My point is you set a deadline, you failed.

RTB Set one. They did it.

Point is. You failed.
I'm damn well fed up, you need to improve your loving attitude. Expect Glass to be an starfish in this thread. Take 220 alts, and loving leave like you said you would 5 times.

inb4glassposts

Anyways, all he ever uses are shown right here: "handicap" "idiot" "douche"

/support

I thought he also said he was leaving? Where did that go?

He couldn't resist.

I was just about to do this.

Didn't he apologize for this before and say he will change but never managed to?

needs to be banned again.

Needs to leave and never return.  Literally has become the biggest laughing stock of recent times.

Needs to leave and never return.  Literally has become the biggest laughing stock of recent times.
Words of truth here folks

he was starting to suffer from attention deprivation

he's a guest of hotel california from that picture with all the laughable ways to act on a forum. I forget what picture it is, but it has "Wingman" and stuff on it

he's a guest of hotel california from that picture with all the laughable ways to act on a forum. I forget what picture it is, but it has "Wingman" and stuff on it

His last ban message

actually 2 ago

was

"You flame in literally almost every post you make"

Didn't that he say in his signature (on his old account) that he isn't going to register on the forums again?

Glass reminds me of Setro2,

He flames a lot, and harasses users who got banned and came back when he does it as well.
He need to find another game/forum and stay there.

Glass reminds me of Setro2,

He flames a lot, and harasses users who got banned and came back when he does it as well.
He need to find another game/forum and stay there.
The only difference is, that Glass is just a damn incompetence and contributes stuff to the forums. And really, he even stuffs on his own stuff, just resulting in more stuff. stuffty stuff. Simple as stuff. No one needs his dullness.

I really thought Glass would leave the forums forever, because of his old signature, where he clearly said, he's not gonna re-register on the forums again. But he exactly did the opposite.