Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 773397 times)

further lazyness: the novakid don't have a main quest mission even though their **face is on the loving ark gate**

(also, why is there an eight slot for a race head on the ark gate? forget if anyone knows)
Because they accidentally promised to do a seventh race but didn't consider that it would make things asymetrical, and weren't going to redesign or add in an 8th race to balance it out (lizard people would have been decent, imo).

i'm still partial to the avali being an awesome eighth race

Something about the Avali seems off to me.
Not entirely sure what.
Don't get me wrong, they look well thought out and everything, but something feels off.
Maybe the art style?

Something about the Avali seems off to me.
Not entirely sure what.
Don't get me wrong, they look well thought out and everything, but something feels off.
Maybe the art style?
I took a look at their sprites, and they seem to have a whole lot going on without much actual shape going on. Everything just sorta blends together, while the vanilla races have a lot of contrast.

I took a look at their sprites, and they seem to have a whole lot going on without much actual shape going on. Everything just sorta blends together, while the vanilla races have a lot of contrast.
I guess that is it.
I like the cleaner style of the default races and i wish the Avali didn't have such a different style.

The Avali sprites reminds me of that batman armor Square enix did a while back, where it all just blends together and just looks over thought and bad.

yay finally fixed my ship and can explore new lands, now i need tungsten for breathing device thingy so i can get moon fuel or whatever

welp
suddenly starbound has decided to stop working despite the fact Ive been using the same loving mods the whole time
rip in piss

rip server, it had 158 different connections before crashing today.

i may leave it down, it seems like the starbound hype has died out for the most part

(lizard people would have been decent, imo).

I was making one during alpha hah

I was making one during alpha hah

Oh man, I remember you shiwing that off. Whatever happened to it?

>>>helmets hiding the eyes
the glitch armors did that and it looked like stuff

that issue aside your art's pretty good

I was thinking of buying this game, and if I do, what race should I start as?