Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 771537 times)

Maximum capacity Glitch starship, all Glitch crew, working on fully furnishing the place. Closed off the upper, lower, and engine rooms with 'blast doors' made from iron blocks and hazard blocks. I don't feel like having to tend to decorating those areas at the moment, although I put some stuff in the engine room.

nice. I should post my planetary outpost.

Oh look, Starbound update!
It actually includes Novakid villages and NPC's and more furniture.
Wow.
Now i can retract my previous statement of that missing, thanks Chucklefish.
Bit late though. :X

Niice.

I tried starting another character, and I'll probably finish the storyline at some point, but I just want to do wiring stuff and I feel like creative mode is cheating.

I love building my outposts on ocean planets. I built one on an island and have a home built under the ocean directly beneath it. Any tips on a fast way to get between outpost (beach island) and home (underwater station)?

Also found a sick underwater city basically a little bit of a walk to the right of my home under the sea. It's huge.

I love building my outposts on ocean planets. I built one on an island and have a home built under the ocean directly beneath it. Any tips on a fast way to get between outpost (beach island) and home (underwater station)?
Teleporters and elevators are your best bets. You might be able to make a liquid elevator that would be faster with a boat but I wouldn't know how to do that and it would likely be super resource intensive.
I only ever figured out how to do fast horizontal transportation, and they fixed the bug that allowed that.

may or may not have decided to go overboard with the crew and tailoring system

can anyone tell me why my starbound lags like star fish
I mean seriously I just wanna play the goddamn game

can anyone tell me why my starbound lags like star fish
I mean seriously I just wanna play the goddamn game
the game's code is unoptimized trash, is why

hilariously it lags far less when you're playing online mp (not even joking), try finding a server

hilariously it lags far less when you're playing online mp (not even joking), try finding a server

THIS MAN COULD NOT BE MORE RIGHT

EVEN HOSTING YOUR OWN AND JOINING HAS LESS LAG WHAT

no like I join my friend's server to RP and it lags like all forget
especially on the opening thing (where you first go if you don't put skip thing)

For some reason, you can get really cheap Solarium stars at the Ursa Miner, 600 pixels a piece (The tier 5 metals there are about 2000 iirc)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:34:51 PM by Trogtor »