Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13643 times)

stop posting comments it looks pathetic

the fact that you guys spammed these comments pretty much ruined all chances. gg friends you made the community look like cunts

the fact that you guys spammed these comments pretty much ruined all chances. gg friends you made the community look like cunts
This.
Seriously guys?

That's a bit extreme. I'm pretty sure he won't think when he looks at our comments "Wow what a bunch of cunts." Nobody has spammed up the comments, and as far as I've seen, apart from that nop nope guy, there was no stuffstorm in the comments. You guys take it over the top. The comment section, in this case, is for requests. The game with most requests will be chosen. I don't see how were making a bad impression of ourselves other than being really keen to see this game being played on his channel.

The more individual requests and likes of the requesting comments then the more our chances of getting this game reviewed. Of course, don't start making 20+ accounts each individually making a comment. keep one or two with lots of likes, and when those disappear, someone re-post.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:10:11 AM by D3ATH LORD »

That's a bit extreme. I'm pretty sure he won't think when he looks at our comments "Wow what a bunch of cunts." Nobody has spammed up the comments, and as far as I've seen,
you need to see harder because there has been spam up the wazoo

it's ridiculous

you need to see harder because there has been spam up the wazoo

it's ridiculous

My god it's even worse than I thought.
You guys are just as bad as the Robloxians who spammed the first few comments with downvotes and spam reports, I hope you're all proud of yourselves

somehow I got the top comment...

Also guys, you're overlooking something important...
What if Dan does play the game, and he doesn't like it and gives it a bad review?

somehow I got the top comment...

I'd like to donate my fist for a double urethra fisting

this is only one page of comments

How about we uh, ask another youtuber and kinda not spam the comments?

BWAHAHAH
MegaSleepy1234 posted a comment 13 hours ago
Please NEVER play blockland, you have about a thousand little minions advertising it on your channel, and in you next video you should make it very clear that you won't, and that only fat little children with no lives who's grandparents hates them...

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialNerdCubed/feed?filter=1

hydraboy56789 posted a comment 20 hours ago
Dan could join the Yogscast :D
Self Delete

You know a better way would have been to twitter direct message him or something. Not this. At all.

Wut

Also guys, you're overlooking something important...
What if Dan does play the game, and he doesn't like it and gives it a bad review?

Well then, no doubt people will be complete and utter starfishs to him and just bash him constantly for not liking it because that's generally what some of us do.

Wut

oh god