Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 134066 times)

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 03:10:56 AM by Fastlex »

posible emnemies................

So all the sprites you designed with us will be included correct?
also will there be shiny ones?

So all the sprites you designed with us will be included correct?
also will there be shiny ones?
as long as i have their permission and as long as theirs isn't too close or just plain from something else (aka i can't use the pillsbury boy)
also probably not since you're supposed to find the chips and you don't encounter wild ones.

oh aww then I can't be in the game

unless I request that you make the other me but I'd feel bad for requesting another thing

oh aww then I can't be in the game

unless I request that you make the other me but I'd feel bad for requesting another thing
i'm gonna do the requests tonighter than the night is now
but uhh
lookie!

so i decided that during battles it won't use the blockbattler sprite it'll be a hand drawn sprite thing

Rondo (feel free to title him rotondo in spirit of blockland kind) is a sordid friend of yours whom enjoys to show off. Abeit that, he will always have your back, such as giving you a "potion chip" in pity of being lesser, or helping you fight monsters. He of course is not around all the time, he is on his own devices many a time. Sometimes he'll find a blockbattler, but he'll always give it to you instead. Why?

The difference between your gauntlet's capabilities and his are large. Yours was built to collect and exchange to create specialized teams, whereas Rondo's is built to strengthen only the four given to him. Rondo's gauntlet has a specialized modification to expand his four's movepools along with changing their stats and affinities. (which is an easy way to just workaround using the same sprites every battle encounter you have with him, in fact his are recolors of your starting four. because i'm lazy.) So TL;DR (you won't see me using this much) to catch them is your real test whilst rondo's is to train them is his cause

The female rival once made will be named Rando which isn't much difference, but Rondo is to music as Rando is to random. er. i don't regret these names! Rando will only be seen if you play as a girl if that works out fine, otherwise I'll have to work both in as different characters.

also i'm thinking of a rename because everytime i think of blockbattler i think of battle block theater

when I was a kid I had this idea for a video game character named rando and randa, they would basically be mary sues in every sense of the word.

I was eight okay.

Green is HP? Blue is MP? Black is Level? And the mid Bar is EXP?

Green is HP? Blue is MP? Black is Level? And the mid Bar is EXP?
yepper the midbar is to be yellow as shown before

My god that looks fantastic

whereas Rondo's is built to strengthen only the four given to him. Rondo's gauntlet has a specialized modification to expand his four's movepools along with changing their stats and affinities.
Waituhsecond can only Rondo "level up" his chips?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:20:07 AM by Fastlex »

Maybe use Ronda instead of Rando

I don't even remember why I posted this
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:51:18 PM by Cool Boi »