Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78288 times)

How Ironic I was telling people at school about this game today

Holy stuff.
I no longer want to live on this planet

When I spawn I have no light and can't see anything. Am I doing something wrong?

When I spawn I have no light and can't see anything. Am I doing something wrong?
Try and see if doing an instantrespawn() on yourself fixes it.

Nope, I just disabled your package, gave myself a light, and enabled the package again.

edit: This is incredibly scary to be playing alone at night with no lights on... Nice work
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:07:36 AM by Greek2me »

the sound effects were pretty scary because of how low quality they sounded. i had no idea what any of that stuff was that i was hearing but i didn't like it.

Remember, Pecon, I helped a bit with the "Let's Play Tag" thing

This is cool lol

Although I dont' like how when you lose/hit esc it closes the entire game.

If it quit the gamemode / asked you to quit or reset the gamemode that'd be better (and brought you to main menu instead)

Im scared was originally another game... you just made the same thing except for blockland
Nice work

This is cool lol

Although I dont' like how when you lose/hit esc it closes the entire game.

If it quit the gamemode / asked you to quit or reset the gamemode that'd be better (and brought you to main menu instead)
I'm sure the same thing would happen if you played the real imscared.exe, i assume Pecon's only trying to be accurate

But though i did like that touch, at the same time, i didn't like it, because that mean waiting for the game to start back up and having to load the server back up, but i only had to do it about 4 times or so (1 extra time because i tried to pause it with Esc), so it's a 50/50 for me

By the way, whatever happened to the maze you had long ago with White Face and the golden treasures lying around? You ever gonna host that again?

First renderman turning into slender then this? now can someone make sonic.exe in blockland.

the sound effects were pretty scary because of how low quality they sounded. i had no idea what any of that stuff was that i was hearing but i didn't like it.

By the way, whatever happened to the maze you had long ago with White Face and the golden treasures lying around? You ever gonna host that again?
Yeah, there were some crucial issues I fixed when I made this. So I might go back and polish that up enough to host again.

Imscared was a brilliant horror game, and you've captured it well in this gamemode. Well done.