Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78544 times)

am I the only one who shat their pants when they turned around and saw the loving face in tag?

Figured that out, but I'm confused. I opened it for the first time on a whole different area that played differently.
Why can't I play that part again?
Because that's not what happened in the actual game, once you complete an area, you can't return, unless it's part of the story, you only return to what i assume is the person's bedroom only once after you leave it

Nobody, that happened to me too.  You visit that area later in the map, I think it's a bug to start you off there the first time or something.

I crapped my pants when the face went by when your about to go outside the maze thing

Wish it was bigger.
Only three places and none of them are too big.

I had drawn up ideas for additional 'levels', but I wasn't ambitious enough to make them. Maybe someday.

It's loving amazing. Shame I have trouble with FPS on minimum :(

Wow, this was pretty amazing, best gamemode so far imo.

I'm sad I know that this was a remake of another game.
I thought it was original... :C

I have encountered a bug where every time I try to launch the game mode, it crashes. I don't know what causes it though .-.

I have encountered a bug where every time I try to launch the game mode, it crashes. I don't know what causes it though .-.
Make sure you are starting a single-player game.

Is my game supposed to close when I hit Esc?

Great.     This is a spot on recreation of Imscared, minus new files being created in the gamemode folder.      I always wanted to do something like this, but never went anywhere with it.       Good work.