Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 76358 times)

I'm so confused

People talking about doors and arrows and beating hearts, all I can see is this blinking yellow light. WAT DO?

I'm so confused

People talking about doors and arrows and beating hearts, all I can see is this blinking yellow light. WAT DO?
Click the yellow thing, they are items that you can pick up.

"You've found a pulsating heart"
and game closes. All of my what.

"You've found a pulsating heart"
and game closes. All of my what.
Start up blockland again on the gamemode, as it continues. You also should of turned up your volume and turned around.

Start up blockland again on the gamemode, as it continues. You also should of turned up your volume and turned around.
Oh that's neat. How do I not die at that point?

There are certain bits where you have to die I believe.

But I wasn't expecting anything like this when I downloaded it. I had heard of the game and very vaguely recognized the design of the hallway but that's pretty much it.

I beat it. And it was thrilling from start to finish.
Great recreation.

Oh I see the problem, I think it only works with shaders. On the comptuer at school that can't run shaders everything was pitch black. You should probably add that to OP

edit- or maybe not? my computer is on minimum actually, I wonder why the school computer didn't work?

double edit- ERMA WERD this is scary

triple edit- finished this, that was awesome. I didn't know gamemodes made that sort of thing possible, you did a fantastic job pecon
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:18:51 PM by Mysteroo »

Can someone make a video of this please I can't play because I don't have a pc and I really want to see this.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:14:50 PM by Shadowed999 »

It's loving amazing. Shame I have trouble with FPS on minimum :(
Me too!

I made something for you.

Come play with me again.

I made something for you.

Come play with me again.
I just saw a play through of this. You sir deserve a medal.

Edit: Someone should try and make amnesia, or adventure mode.
Because I just realized how fun blockland would be with a campaign.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:18:50 PM by Kevso11 »

-nope I'm stupid-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:18:00 AM by Maxwell23461 »