Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78550 times)

Oh... my... god... i just played it....

Great.     This is a spot on recreation of Imscared, minus new files being created in the gamemode folder.      I always wanted to do something like this, but never went anywhere with it.       Good work.
you can't make files inside zips through the coding (if you didn't already know this)

why not make a folder inside the blockland directory called "forgiveme" and then put the files in there, and make sure the files which are copied from the .zip into there is hidden somehow

Wow, credits to Pecon98, this is exactly like the actual game! (minus the files it creates) And just like the game, it's managed to scare the living hell out of me.

Im almost too scared to download the file.

BUT NOT THAT SCARED HAHAHAA oh god im going to die

Tried this.

Kept coming back too complete it.

It's extremely fun and scared me stuffless.

Anyone want to post some pictures?

Oh oh, do Lasting now.

Dangit these school computers are too slow. It's been 10 minutes and I won't spawn
Have a feeling I'm going to have to wait until I get home to try this :c

edit- got it working, and I have no idea how to play this. I think the game might have frozen, but I only had like 1 minute so I couldn't look at it much

double edit- I feel like Marlin in Finding nemo vs the angler fish. I can't see anything but this little light and I don't know what to do with it
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:37:37 PM by Mysteroo »

How ironic, I played this game yesterday and just found this thread >.>

Also, the door isn't unlocking after activating all arrows
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:27:42 PM by JPSC »

Also, the door isn't unlocking after activating all arrows
I think you missed some, they're scattered all over, or you may have not stepped on both of the double arrows