Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78748 times)

Why do you have Markiplier in the picture? He's playing too much scary games all the time.

Why do you have Markiplier in the picture? He's playing too much scary games all the time.
That was his face when he first encountered White Face, it's relevant because i was responding to Pecon's avatar/post

Well, i cant see anything in the Game "Imscared" at the beginning, Tip: Need's light and the black bug thingy.  :nes:

Well, i cant see anything in the Game "Imscared" at the beginning, Tip: Need's light and the black bug thingy.  :nes:
I assume that's a bug. At school I tried it and I could see nothing, everything was black except for the blinking yellow light. Tried at home and it was fine, there's a well-lit room you're supposed to see

this is the greatest gamemode ever

Oh god. Please no.
What are you scared, i think your scared because of that skeleton.

I'm really hopeful more story based gamemodes (linear, etc) come out for Blockland, this is a prime example of one.

I'm really hopeful more story based gamemodes (linear, etc) come out for Blockland, this is a prime example of one.

I've been thinking of remaking They Hunger as a Blockland gamemode.

I cant sleep now. When I collected the pulsating heart, that skull thingy just rushed to me and the game closed. This is a great gamemode

edit: I got pics, I'll upload more later. This guy knows the "Go the other way around" trick. This is all I got for now.

"Tag!"Played on the 2nd part.

"Why not step on the seat?"Played on the (unknown) part
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:07:36 PM by Theepicman »

Arrgh, I'm trying to see myself that i can't even play through this game. god, * the point *: i can, see the yellow key blinking. (lol) and i'm trying to see my self and i can't.