Imscared

Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 76357 times)

First renderman turning into slender then this? now can someone make sonic.exe in blockland.
ಠ_ಠ

lol you guys are silly.

he's obviously happy you want to play hide and seek with him, ready or not here he comes.

lol it was okay, not too scary

he's obviously happy you want to play hide and seek with him, ready or not here he comes.
Tag*

is the game suppose to crash when i pick up a pulsating heart

is the game suppose to crash when i pick up a pulsating heart
Now start it again and see what happens..

First renderman turning into slender then this? now can someone make sonic.exe in blockland.

I would love that ;-;

(Downloading)

Damn I wanna play without it closing each time something happens.

Damn I wanna play without it closing each time something happens.

Yeah..
Loading the entire server every time kinda sucks...

Oh what the forget? First time I opened the mod I loading into a neat house like area. Now whenever I load it I start in the "tag" area with nothing to do. What the hell?
You can't open the only door there!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:38:39 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Yeah..
Loading the entire server every time kinda sucks...

Oh what the forget? First time I opened the mod I loading into a neat house like area. Now whenever I load it I start in the "tag" area with nothing to do. What the hell?
You can't open the only door there!
Go on each arrow, when you hit the last one,, a ding sound plays. Go to the door and it's open.

Go on each arrow, when you hit the last one,, a ding sound plays. Go to the door and it's open.

Figured that out, but I'm confused. I opened it for the first time on a whole different area that played differently.
Why can't I play that part again?