Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341655 times)

i pledged $12 at like 4:50 today
sadly i couldn't get beta :^(

aw man I just remembered to do this like a few hours ago before it ended but didn't get back until now

OH wait I forgot there's still the paypal thing that's still open, so I guess I'll get that tomorrow if I can
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:52:59 PM by gr8dayseth »

What happens next?
Also "Happy Birthday" :cookie:

you should make a paris tragedy reference in the game

you should make a paris tragedy reference in the game

you know what let's avoid that for now

aw man I just remembered to do this like a few hours ago before it ended but didn't get back until now

OH wait I forgot there's still the paypal thing that's still open, so I guess I'll get that tomorrow if I can

I'm going to leave that up for a while, so don't feel like you have to rush.

I might actually setup a humble widget that sells the beta when december rolls around.

What happens next?
Also "Happy Birthday" :cookie:

I'm debating on whether I should wait for all payments to clear or fail before I start collecting info from people.

I took a break this weekend, this week I'm going to concentrate on fixing a few bugs that showed up in peoples lets plays.

Thank you.   :cookieMonster:

Edit: Also I'm really hoping I can setup a steam forum for the game even before it's released.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:01:36 PM by Swollow »

Blockhead

Johnny Bravo

Bob Ross
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:51:29 AM by Office-Pirate »

The weapon placement on the red one is going to look so odd

I can't find where you said when. When are you going to start contacting people about their rewards?