Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 94160 times)

I-have-not's App

Honestly, this isn't near acceptable as an app. It's is a perfect basic tower that surely will be/could be/is a great addition to Utopia but it isn't enough. I don't think you even took it seriously. How long did it take you to make?

Evan.

That looks terrific. The originality of the roof is stunning. Top-notch terrain. I like the color choice of the water too.

i like this pic yes, a lot!

Evan.

That looks terrific. The originality of the roof is stunning. Top-notch terrain. I like the color choice of the water too.

Thank you; When I'm finished it will be a swamp, which explains the water color.
As of right now I need to finish the terrain, add trees, pathways, a bridge, add the canoe onto the water, and then add small details. Hopefully it should be done by the end of this week (I have tests and schoolwork as well, but that shouldn't bother me much as I have 6+ hours on most days when I get home~weekdays; weekends I'm basically free.)

I'll be able to knock out a lot of terrain today, maybe even all of it.

I Will probably make a page with people I recommand as trusted admins on the site...

Thank you; When I'm finished it will be a swamp, which explains the water color.
As of right now I need to finish the terrain, add trees, pathways, a bridge, add the canoe onto the water, and then add small details. Hopefully it should be done by the end of this week (I have tests and schoolwork as well, but that shouldn't bother me much as I have 6+ hours on most days when I get home~weekdays; weekends I'm basically free.)

I'll be able to knock out a lot of terrain today, maybe even all of it.
i gotta say, swamp sounds suuuper awesome

hit me up if you need any tips on terraining

Terrain, for the most part, is finished (Without details of course, this is just the base.)
I like the sort of "Hanging off" look it gives; it isn't enclosed by boundary walls and signifies that the terrain keeps going (Although I don't think that's necessary to actually show; it already takes up 16 64x64 baseplates, some even going over that.)

Cinema Pictures

Much bigger in person than it seems.
Still need to add details, trees and other plantlife, and add pathways/wooden bridge to go across the swamp.

EDIT: My fault for not mentioning it earlier, but thanks Anti-Block, I'll probably need some help on a few things, but for the most part I think I can handle it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:32:10 PM by Evan5626 »

I wouldn't accept ihn's app either. It's too simple and boring, also sorry for inactivity I've been extremely busy, I'll try to get on when I can.

hot DAMN evan

add some details and you've got grade A terrain right there!

you should add some swamp trees too- some convincing looking willows, and reeds. maybe a dock?

hot DAMN evan

add some details and you've got grade A terrain right there!

you should add some swamp trees too- some convincing looking willows, and reeds. maybe a dock?

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing; willow trees, reeds, and a dock (I accidentally said bridge because I couldn't remember what it was called, lol)
Thanks

Progress, basic cottage interior done (Plan to add fireplace at back wall)

There seems to be a dead man stuck in the beams~

DOUBLEDIT (lol): It's getting there... Added willow trees and plantlife.

Overview

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:33:53 PM by Evan5626 »

Bump (Just to let you know that I've updated my pictures.)

By the way, just hit the 12k mark once I added the dock (will post pictures of it tomorrow.)

Decided to go ahead and post pictures while I'm still online.
The dock/more detail was added to the terrain.

Thoughts? (I think this environment looks the most spectacular out of all of the previous ones.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:06:09 PM by Evan5626 »

I-have-not's App

Honestly, this isn't near acceptable as an app. It's is a perfect basic tower that surely will be/could be/is a great addition to Utopia but it isn't enough. I don't think you even took it seriously. How long did it take you to make?

To answer your question, it took actually half a day to figure out how sylvanor structures his buildings, and then another whole day to put that concept to action.

And I wasn't really expecting much this time. I was just learning how to make that style of building, and Sylvanor suggested I post it on the topic. Although, I guess it was me who accidentally stupidly marked it an app.

And I wasn't really expecting much this time. I was just learning how to make that style of building, and Sylvanor suggested I post it on the topic. Although, I guess it was me who accidentally stupidly marked it an app.

I promote people posting their work in this thread. It's very inspirational.

But well, if you mark something you've done as an app we get into serious stuff. Didn't want to offend you.

Introducing the first complete street of Utopia :D

I promote people posting their work in this thread. It's very inspirational.

Any opinions on my WIP application so far with the new pictures up?