Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1853  (Read 115048 times)

HA HA

AUTONOMOUS ACTORS NO LONGER REQUIRED

I would make a video about it but rititundo already topped me how could I possibly not make a video about it
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:17:55 PM by Eksi »

Time to make a tf2 mvm, halo reach firefight, village defense gamemode! this is awsome!

45 Revisions since 1808.
I'm assuming this took a while?

Code: (Bot_Holes) [Select]
//Holes, one for work and one for funlol

Time to make a tf2 mvm, halo reach firefight, village defense gamemode! this is awsome!
Even more can be done! Campaigns with characters and enemies fully functional! Command armies on a chess like grid to defeat your friends! Family rps can now be fun with a large cast of characters made up of bots! Crash test dummies! A functional target practice! Make them 0.200 scale, pure blue and have a halo AI! Small movie dreams can come true with a large cast of actors! anything is possible!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:00:21 PM by Bester Bageler »

Cool, I guess.  Didn't we already have programmable bots though?

We now feast.
REJOICE
REJOICE
REJOICE

That video should be on the Greenlight page

When I heard of this, I was excited for the possibility of some kind of search algorithm being implemented. Oh well.

I won't complain though, I got more than what I expected and the updates keep getting better.

Cool, I guess.  Didn't we already have programmable bots though?
failbinned. that or crap-on, cant remember. Its part of Badspot's Campaign of "replace broken mods with quality work of mine own" JVS doors went down with blb doors, old minigame gamemode with gamemodes, bot events with holes.

• Tank turrets can now ride other types of vehicles

Mother of god...
Im going to put a tank turret...
On my tank turret.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER! >:D

• Tank turrets can now ride other types of vehicles

Mother of god...
Im going to put a tank turret...
On my tank turret.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER! >:D

Make a bot sit in the middle couch on the back of the jeep. make that bot a tank turret. yeah!!!!