Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1853  (Read 115063 times)

finally a not terrible speedkart track. all other speedkart track creators, your tracks are boring, have no context, and are very plain.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:02:00 PM by quadilious »

how do i make a bots attack each other and give them teams and they can fight?

I like this new bot feature, but theres a problem.
Is it supposed to happen, or are all my events on bots supposed to go away on save?

How does one set paths for bots to follow and is it possible to make nodes that bots can go to while they're not evented to do anything specific so that they can tell the different between wall and an actual path it can take?

GSF would be a great candidate for a developer

How does one set paths for bots to follow and is it possible to make nodes that bots can go to while they're not evented to do anything specific so that they can tell the different between wall and an actual path it can take?

You're gonna have to fix up their paths brick by brick if there are any obstacles in their way. Instead of their paths being from A to B, it's going to have to be from A to A1 to A2 to A3 to B.

Code: [Select]
function Armor::onTargetEnterLOS( %this, %obj )

function Armor::onTargetExitLOS( %this, %obj )

function Armor::onTargetEngaged( %this, %obj )

function Armor::onTargetDisEngaged( %this, %obj )
where are these called? I can find them defined, and they are called in the trace, but I can't find where they are called in the script.

finally a not terrible speedkart track. all other speedkart track creators, your tracks are boring, have no context, and are very plain.
fu :(

yeah just tried out the speedkart track, someone finally put together appearance and gameplay. Good job sumz. Shame to everyone else.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:14:16 PM by Nasoa »

Yes! Its here! I needed it for a build! Thank you!

Does anyone know what the song in the video is? I like it.

We should be able to have different looking zombies :/

Agreed. They should spawn with random avatars or an event that does that.

Doesn't the SetAppearence event work on them?

Agreed. They should spawn with random avatars or an event that does that.

This is probably possible with some events that already exist on RTB, like VCE, maybe?

And that's where you came from, Bobby!