2013/03/11 - Blockland r1855

Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1855  (Read 57101 times)

It would be the Dlg, I also have the editor installed still so I can just hit f10 twice.

That doesn't end uploading at all.
It only tells the server to not accept it.

You're still sending a stuffton of commands to the server, which you can also see because the bar keeps processing after /cancelsavefileupload.

I love the zombie infection feature the bots have. Turns out horses can become infected too and will attack you. If you try to ride them, they'll buck you off after a second or so.

@badspot,

Can you make pressing 1-9 and 0 switch inventory items respectively while building is disabled in minigames? Just like E activates while painting is disabled.  

This would be immensely helpful in fast paced FPS games and such where mouse wheeling is too slow.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 02:21:38 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

My launcher just redownloaded all default files again for no reason. Still rev 1855. This has happened several times before.

My launcher just redownloaded all default files again for no reason. Still rev 1855. This has happened several times before.
Seems to like redownloading stuff. I don't know why...

@badspot

Can you also add the ability to search through the ban list in-game?

Keep up the good work Badspot! Blockland 4 life!

@badspot

um
don't we have that ability already

the unban button shows all your bans

um
don't we have that ability already

the unban button shows all your bans

@badspot

@badspot

I bet the only person who actually needs it is you.

Can't you just ctrl+f through the banlist file?

o snap

I second this.  I've been hosting on blockland for years and my banlist has never exceeded 10 people at any one time.  Some people and their admins are so Perma-Ban happy..

Does the ban list gain a scroll wheel or something? Because i think the only server that would really only exceed 10 people is dedicated servers like Badspot's or Kalphiter's New Years server