Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51096 times)

can i remove the fairy? she is loving ANNOYING

Land of Blocks Version 4

Earn custom, unique avatars through quests and by donating to the Land of Blocks server.

Shops
You can sell items to shops, and other users can buy those item from the shops. The shops have set prices for items. The shops are global, so if you sell to a shop in Town A, another person can buy from the shop in Town B.

PVP
All instances of a random item will be dropped from your inventory if you die in the wild, making Player VS Player a way to get users items and it also encourages the use of banking.

Mining
New ore has been added - Coal. You're now able to make steel bars and steel weapons / tools. We've also got a new rock model.

Those are the major things that've been done. I've also fixed a lot of bugs, improved things, etc. I am still working on the magic system so feel free to give your ideas on how it should work for a chance to win the custom avatar.

..... WOW! But I would like the idea if you dropped gold/arrows on death but if you don't have any gold and arrows then you drop arrows random items from least valueble to most to prevent level 1 noobs to get -end game gear from a 99 player that is afk. Oh yeah my idea for a magic system is this: starting at level one mage rank (apprentice rank) you can cast spells by hand with a 5% chance of  back firing (Ex: if your casting a healing spell the spell could backfire and hit the enemy) then at adept (rank 4) your spells have a 100% chance of backfiring, you then should get a staff or a wand so it would have a 0% of back firing if the wand is higher leveled or matched level. Then there is 4 spell catagories, Healing when used will heal you and your allies, battle (fire, water, darkness ,ice,thunder,earth,light, and wind) deals dmg and you can upgrade the spells to deal more dmg/take up less mana,Summoning/nercomancy allows you to summon creatures to aid you/raise the dead to also aid you in battle, Enchanting is a little speicial, well it allows you to enchant swords/bows/axes/wands/staves( staffs)/ and pickaxes. enchantments can be added on a weapon/wand/tool to deal more dmg/sap life/Etc! Now for the diffrence between wands and staves: wands  are cheaper but take up your mana instead of taking up it's charge then your mana, Staves are charged by mana so it uses it's mana up before yours.          (i may spell check/edit this time to time)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:13:49 PM by chaos 2 »

I suggest you should add more terrain, not such flat land. Right now, the place is pretty flat and kind of unexciting. If you would like, I can help you with this. I am good at terrain myself.

Btw, make the fairy look more BLOCKO, she looks too copy pasta.

My friend and I have been having trouble enjoying the server when a user by the name "speedblade" is on. He likes to kill people, that's fine in the PvP zones; The problem is, he uses the push to nudge us into the zone to kill us. When he is on, i feel like i can not go afk for even a moment.

Around 5pm yesterday, he went afk himself in the PvP zone. my friend and I had exacted a little...revenge and killed him and had picked up what he dropped, his steel bow; The very same bow he had killed us with many times before. Speedblade left the server shortly after.

Now according to my friend, around 10 is when he came back on. He must have been mad because my friend said he "took all the bricks" and that " there are not any left".

I suggest that speedblade is banned from the server due to the reasoning of pushing players into PvP to kill them and clearing bricks.

If the above is correct, Speedblade is an abusive admin who is the reason behind all the bricks being cleared now.

Well, he isn't an admin so he couldn't of cleared the bricks. I'll make a logout function tonight to avoid the afk killing.

My friend and I have been having trouble enjoying the server when a user by the name "speedblade" is on. He likes to kill people, that's fine in the PvP zones; The problem is, he uses the push to nudge us into the zone to kill us. When he is on, i feel like i can not go afk for even a moment.

Around 5pm yesterday, he went afk himself in the PvP zone. my friend and I had exacted a little...revenge and killed him and had picked up what he dropped, his steel bow; The very same bow he had killed us with many times before. Speedblade left the server shortly after.

Now according to my friend, around 10 is when he came back on. He must have been mad because my friend said he "took all the bricks" and that " there are not any left".

I suggest that speedblade is banned from the server due to the reasoning of pushing players into PvP to kill them and clearing bricks.
I agree with this, but someone told me he was cheating by afk killing at a worm spawn. That explains why he insta-killed me when he pushed me into PVP to steal my bronze pickaxe when I just got it. Thankfully, the player He gave me some bronze bars to smelt a new one. But I agree, SpeedBlade is being abusive and needs to be banned.

The server is running again. RTB says the server crashed and it auto-restarted itself.

I found a bug. In Ordunia, the bandits can shoot through the red line protecting the spawn and PVP area. It's really annoying, can you fix that?

I found a bug. In Ordunia, the bandits can shoot through the red line protecting the spawn and PVP area. It's really annoying, can you fix that?

Yes sir, thanks.

I am SICK of SpeedBlade. He keeps moving people out into the wilderness and killing them. It has annoyed me to the point where I don't even go out to fight monsters anymore. PLEASE make a script where you have to do /pvp to enter pvp mode.

Oh my god thats what i'm working on for my gamemode! accept its closer to the legend of zelda

SpeedBlade even killed Elm by pushing him into PvP. Now Elm, you should do something about this. He is even abusing towards you.

SpeedBlade even killed Elm by pushing him into PvP. Now Elm, you should do something about this. He is even abusing towards you.
What about just having a pop-up come up asking you if you want to go in that area or left clicking to go to that area? That way people can't push people into areas without the player deciding on if he/she wants to go there.

That SpeedBlade is getting annoying.