Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51171 times)

The server is a bit... empty inside. The server tries to copy RS way too much and the game itself (RS) is annoying. Staying and mining 100 ores to get level 10 only to get iron is not fun.

Also, Speedblade is a richard in PvP on the server. No one is happy with him, can't you do something about it elm?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:40:00 AM by LeetZero »

Elm, what times are you on? I really want to help you build and improve your RPG to keep people interested.

..Speedblade..

It's like nobody on Blockland has the competitive attitude within them. I'm sorry, this isn't a family rp or a lame jail break server. Speedblade is playing the game how it's supposed to be played. Should I ban him for being better than you and everyone else that's complaining? I don't think so.

Elm, what times are you on? I really want to help you build and improve your RPG to keep people interested.

I'm on now.

I'm on now.
I keep missing the time when you are on the server. What time zone are you in?
I am on the server right now. It is so boring and lonely right now. I'm the only one on. :(
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:20:47 PM by OzmarBlock »

Elm, What you say about speedblade is true, he is just playing and i don't see why people get mad over that. I beleive its the fact that in order to get from town to town and explore, you HAVE TO go through PVP areas, and when speedblade is on, i don't feel safe traveling.

I think that if there was a Choice to turn on or off PVP in some type of preference tab or an area like runescape's wilderness made EXCLUSIVELY for pvp, many problems with speedblade disappear. Please do consider this.

Elm, What you say about speedblade is true, he is just playing and i don't see why people get mad over that. I beleive its the fact that in order to get from town to town and explore, you HAVE TO go through PVP areas, and when speedblade is on, i don't feel safe traveling.

I think that if there was a Choice to turn on or off PVP in some type of preference tab or an area like runescape's wilderness made EXCLUSIVELY for pvp, many problems with speedblade disappear. Please do consider this.

Im working on teleport scrolls.

Im working on teleport scrolls.
So will there be alchemy/spells?

Btw, I am on the server again. I am ready to build some more.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:29:39 PM by OzmarBlock »

Cilent dosent work for me,i extracted it to the Add-Ons folder.

Cilent dosent work for me,i extracted it to the Add-Ons folder.

You don't extract add-ons. You put the whole zip in the folder.

server online huh
no it isnt

Yeah, server seems to be down..

The server crashed? Me and Boodals just built some improvements. Luckily, Boodals saved before he left.

It's like nobody on Blockland has the competitive attitude within them. I'm sorry, this isn't a family rp or a lame jail break server. Speedblade is playing the game how it's supposed to be played. Should I ban him for being better than you and everyone else that's complaining? I don't think so.

I'm on now.

Ok. What the forget is wrong with you?
It's not about being competitive, it's about being killed the fifth second you get out in the wilderness by a player about 20 levels bigger than you in combat. So the "game" is that the new and median people being macerated by a high-level anomaly, that's really the only one person I've seen doing that on such a scale?
There's nothing competitive about this, it's not kill or be killed. It's being killed by a high level person with a high level weapon while you are throwing (or even throwing) donuts at him. It's not the fact that he's better than everyone. He's better than everyone because he forgets everyone up, because he was better as level to begin with.

I agree with Leet. Kong and I have stopped going there just because of Speed.

So what happened to your plan of making people unable to damage people with lower level until they attack them first?